Im so confused on what to do for thangsgiving, what do I do?

my father is expecting me to roast a turkey by myself this Thanksgiving, he bought me a small turkey and im so confused on what to do, I've only watched him make it and now i have to make one by myself because i don't like how they're going to make it into carnitas or molè. he bought it because I've been cooking a lot recently so he wanted to see how i made mine. and of course i gotta learn how because someday im gonna get married and i have to know how to cook for my future husband.

03