What unique Thanksgiving food are you looking forward to?

Something a family member maybe makes that you don't get very often. For me, its my Aunts taco salad, she only makes it on holidays and I love it.

011

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• As long as you have sweet potatoes on my plate covering everything thats on it, we are cool. I really dont see anything else id like special that sweet potatoes.

• Every year I think I like sweet potatoes and take some and every year I'm surprised that I dont like them

• My mom make kabali palaow... its kinda of white rice with meat in it i just love it

• Thanksgiving is a santised historicsl event with its roots in a masacre of natives

• Im just asking about food. Get over yourself

• I know you just came to my question to harass me because you didn't like how i answered on another question. My holiday isn't based on anything more than having time with my family. Go harass someone else.

• Dumplings

• This trash, you out

• A 15 hour smoked turkey

• The food you eat is stupid

• Look at you lash out like a crying piss baby necause I didn't want to partake in your sexual conversarions 🤣🤣🤣

• nothing

• Toasted American.

• As in an actual person or is this a food? Lol

• Don't be rediculess... Americans aren't people.

• I was looking for real answers. Take your trolling somewhere else. You aren't funny.

• It's not a food site ,

What Girls Said 0