What unique Thanksgiving food are you looking forward to?

Something a family member maybe makes that you don't get very often. For me, its my Aunts taco salad, she only makes it on holidays and I love it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• As long as you have sweet potatoes on my plate covering everything thats on it, we are cool. I really dont see anything else id like special that sweet potatoes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Every year I think I like sweet potatoes and take some and every year I'm surprised that I dont like them

• My mom make kabali palaow... its kinda of white rice with meat in it i just love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Thanksgiving is a santised historicsl event with its roots in a masacre of natives

0|0
    0|0
    • Im just asking about food. Get over yourself

• Show All
    • I know you just came to my question to harass me because you didn't like how i answered on another question. My holiday isn't based on anything more than having time with my family. Go harass someone else.

• Dumplings

1|0
    0|0
  • This trash, you out

0|0
    1|0
  • A 15 hour smoked turkey

1|0
    0|0
  • The food you eat is stupid

0|0
    0|0
    • Look at you lash out like a crying piss baby necause I didn't want to partake in your sexual conversarions 🤣🤣🤣

• nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Toasted American.

0|0
    0|0
    • As in an actual person or is this a food? Lol

• Don't be rediculess... Americans aren't people.

• I was looking for real answers. Take your trolling somewhere else. You aren't funny.

• It's not a food site ,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes