Eating habits.. how do you feel?

Are you going to be strict on your kids eating? (For example, they can’t eat after seven or no fast food restaurants no Sodas..) etc? How was your parents?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• how my parents raised me is irrelevant yes I will restrict my kids diet the whole point of being a parent is to parent your children i. e with in reason you tell them what to do they don't need any of that garbage and neither did I plus if they don't know thag their is unhealthy food how can they miss it no once they are 18 they can do what they want

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents rarely let us eat out. And we always ate pretty healthy, besides pizza night once a week.

I wouldn't be that strict. But at home they'd eat healthy. (Im a vegan and Id raise them that way at home). But i wouldn't like, restrict what they eat at birthday parties, etc.

• You wouldn't be that strict but force them to eat vegan? πŸ€” seems very harsh and strict to me...

• Meat is the best 😱 and I guess that makes sense - I hate veggies but apparently i used to love them as a child πŸ€”

• @DamonGill hahah i could never get over it. Like, as soon as i could realize that meat was muscle i was grossed out