Eating habits.. how do you feel?

Are you going to be strict on your kids eating? (For example, they can’t eat after seven or no fast food restaurants no Sodas..) etc? How was your parents?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• how my parents raised me is irrelevant yes I will restrict my kids diet the whole point of being a parent is to parent your children i. e with in reason you tell them what to do they don't need any of that garbage and neither did I plus if they don't know thag their is unhealthy food how can they miss it no once they are 18 they can do what they want

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents rarely let us eat out. And we always ate pretty healthy, besides pizza night once a week.

I wouldn't be that strict. But at home they'd eat healthy. (Im a vegan and Id raise them that way at home). But i wouldn't like, restrict what they eat at birthday parties, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • You wouldn't be that strict but force them to eat vegan? πŸ€” seems very harsh and strict to me...

• Show All
    • Meat is the best 😱 and I guess that makes sense - I hate veggies but apparently i used to love them as a child πŸ€”

• @DamonGill hahah i could never get over it. Like, as soon as i could realize that meat was muscle i was grossed out

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Not strict at all. They cooked food for me and I ate it - they wouldn't make me eat something I didn't like for example. Only rule was no pudding til you ate your dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • i ate whatever i wanted when i was a kid. But at the same time i was a super picky eater and i still am.

I will encourage lots of fruit juice and water. Lean meats with little to no fat. Vegetables mixed in with meat dinners and fruits.

And fast food every so often.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they were stricts but not for eating... just to control outside eatingg we were being punished...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes