Have you ever tried La Croix flavored water?

To me it tastes disgusting

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy it. I don't drink sugary drinks. My aunt and uncle are friends with the founders/owner. by the way, they pronounce it "la kroi" like the people in Wisconsin call their river. In French it's actually pronounced "la kwah". I know you enjoy factoids like that.

0|0
    0|1
    • Kinda obvious how it's meant to be pronounced, since it is French.

• Show All
    • @Cloudandfrost To YOU perhaps, but @smahala1991 gets into esoteric discussions about things like this and enjoys trivia. I mean, really, this whole question is already inconsequential. It's just an opportunity for OP and I to socialize.

You're welcome to not like our discussion over there somewhere, where you don't even have to read it or be party to it.

• I’m not hating on you, all I said was too much info since the person before me said it was common since that it was French and than you went and gave some example about this 🤦🏽‍♀️

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, super disgusting. Tastes like seltzer water with a touch of flavor and no sweetener. It is like when the foundation machine has no more syrup left for the Sprite and all you get is that nasty seltzer.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• i’ve literally been drinking it for like a few days straight and i’m in love

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never tried it before.
    Don't think they sell it over here. i've never seen it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Every flavored water I tried had fake sweetener which made it gross. I'd rather do without the sugar than use the fake stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried flavoured water and omg it was horrible!! I don't know why they keep making it 😑

1|1
    0|0
  • pretty much all I drink are sparkling waters but i've not tried La Croix. Is it that different from any other sparkling water with a flavor added?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never tried it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think La Croix is disgusting

0|1
    0|0
  • What is that?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. What’s that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As in Remi?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Over here La Croix is the best known brand of bleach.

www.chanteroy-online.co.uk/.../ep45039.jpg

I wouldn't drink that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of a quote: Mad eye Moody: “Fair warning: it tastes like Goblin piss.”

0|0
    0|0
  • It kinda sucks. These are infinitely better...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it, in the UK tho we have Perrier which is quite new and it's an unsweetened apple flavour drink, it tastes like ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah i just tease people who drink it... they deserve it anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did last week. it's horrible. I have no idea why it's popular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow Remi lacroix flavored water,, hmm lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it's awful

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, sorry dude

0|0
    0|0
  • The only la croix i know of is remy