Have you ever tried La Croix flavored water?

To me it tastes disgusting

1213

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy it. I don't drink sugary drinks. My aunt and uncle are friends with the founders/owner. by the way, they pronounce it "la kroi" like the people in Wisconsin call their river. In French it's actually pronounced "la kwah". I know you enjoy factoids like that.

• Kinda obvious how it's meant to be pronounced, since it is French.

• @Cloudandfrost To YOU perhaps, but @smahala1991 gets into esoteric discussions about things like this and enjoys trivia. I mean, really, this whole question is already inconsequential. It's just an opportunity for OP and I to socialize.

You're welcome to not like our discussion over there somewhere, where you don't even have to read it or be party to it.

• I’m not hating on you, all I said was too much info since the person before me said it was common since that it was French and than you went and gave some example about this 🤦🏽‍♀️

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, super disgusting. Tastes like seltzer water with a touch of flavor and no sweetener. It is like when the foundation machine has no more syrup left for the Sprite and all you get is that nasty seltzer.