How to force yourself to eat something disgusting?

I've literally been trying for an hour to get 3 tbsps down, and i've only gotten 1 down. I have to have to have to eat this thing but it is literally so disgusting. Its both sickenenly sweet and horribly bitter at the same time. It also smells awful and i wanna puke smelling it. I'm afraid i will be sick, i have a rlly weak stomach
helpppp, i need to eat it before i can go to sleeeeep. what do? i just can't down it!!!
i've already tried holding my nose. its still gross.
i ate it!!! 2 hours later. just swallowed it bit by bit with water like a pill

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure what's a tbsps, but pinch your nose close as you eat, it'll remove 80% of your taste problem, the rest is just texture and mental disgust.

• Whatever floats your mental boat. If you think you'll enjoy something it'll immediately look and taste better.

As long as you don't start doubting yourself mid-way.

• im eating it on apples. its still fuckin disgusting but better