I literally despise water. How much water do you drink every day? Do you add anything to make it bearable lol?

1325

Most Helpful Guy

• I love water.. but i hear what ur saying.. now dont drink it for a few days and then tell me what you think summer time i drink maybe 8 to 12 bottles and maybe 2 to 5 glasses per day.. winter time not enough probably

• I actually go days without it lmao

• Then you better get a Brita water filter system LOL I think what it is for me as I work hard play hard and I lose a lot of water sweat LOL so it tastes good with my body needs it

Most Helpful Girl