I literally despise water. How much water do you drink every day? Do you add anything to make it bearable lol?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I love water.. but i hear what ur saying.. now dont drink it for a few days and then tell me what you think summer time i drink maybe 8 to 12 bottles and maybe 2 to 5 glasses per day.. winter time not enough probably

1|1
    0|0
    • I actually go days without it lmao

• Then you better get a Brita water filter system LOL I think what it is for me as I work hard play hard and I lose a lot of water sweat LOL so it tastes good with my body needs it

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• 2 litres a day as a minimum.

Do you urinate more than once a month? :P lmao

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol I pee tons during the day so I really need more water

• Show All
    • Then you are indeed a freak of nature. You should charge admission, I will pay to come and see the amazing non drinking pee machine <3

• I'll be honest. Water is about the only thing I drink other than coffee. I stopped drinking soda years ago to better maintain my health. I stay away from anything with with sugar or sugar substitutes. Water infused with fruit is pretty tasty plus there's vitamin C.

1|1
    0|0
  • I drink about 15-20 glasses of water which counters the effect of all the coffee I drink, also draws out a lot more taste from the coffee too

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to drink way too much soda (3-4 cans a day) and not enough water. I switched and now drink 2-4 liters a day of water and only 2-3 cans a week of soda. Occasionally i will add Crystal light to the water, but usually straight from the fridge tap.

1|0
    0|0
  • None. I get water from fruit and of course... lots of beer!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can add branch chain amino acids to it for taste.
    You can add lemon for taste and to make it more alkaline.
    Try tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink lot of glasses of water, that's the only thing that helps my throw off body weight and helps keep me regulated. You could try adding a lemon to make water easier to drink and more of a taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink 6 liters a day. It's a bit excessive but I study and exercise a lot. I don't drink soda and quite like water. Sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • I like water, but sometimes I will add MiO flavoring or some other water enhancer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely don't drink as much as I should if any at all, but when I do I just prefer plain water because every additives seems to not quench my thirst.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink a lot of tea and juice. Easier way to get hydrated for me. I sometimes water down the juice as it can be to sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2-2.5 ltrs at least.. plain generally.. mix tang or lemonade and mint some times

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink over 2 litres of regular tap water daily, more if you include tea/coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • 8 bottles a day. I add whiskey

1|0
    0|0
  • 2.5 litres

1|0
    0|0
  • I love water and consume copious amounts of it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love water cause I dont drink booze

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink mixes

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 litres for sure... Need to hydrate myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink 1 gallon a day just plain water.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink. my 8, usually add mio

1|0
    0|0
  • nope I love water. drink it all day long

1|0
    0|0
  • I use bottle water with koolaid enhancers

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink over a gallon of water a day. I drink a lot of water while eating because I get thirsty easily.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I used to not drink a lot of water at all (I used to not drink a lot of anything period). Then I threw a kidney stone.

Since then I get in a minimum of 8 (8 oz) glasses of water per day. I recently had lithotripsy done (a minor surgery used to break up large kidney stones so they can be passed easier)... since then I've been ordered to drink a minimum of a gallon per day until I go back for my follow up appointment.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love water. It’s literally all I drink. If you don’t like it, you should try fruit infused waters. They are good and you can do all sorts of flavors.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to never drink water, but started getting really dehydrated and began drinking it. Once you force it down a couple of weeks you get used to it. Nothing quenches thirst like water. Just avoid Nestle bottled water cause it always tastes funky

1|0
    0|0
  • Water is all I drink and I drink it all day. I stopped drinking Diet Coke three years ago when I completely changed my eating and drinking habits.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are flavors that you can add to regular water...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink enough. I eat ice all day. That has to account for some water. Try lemon water.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink two bottles of water every day. And they are the Nalgene bottles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink any where between 1-5 liters a day. Depending on the temp & activity some days more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink on average 2 litres a day when I workout I add a hydrator to it so it tastes like berries.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink any water all, lol. Unless my stomach's acting up which doesn't happen all that often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does flavoring help you

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink water all day long. I love it.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes