Should we outlaw potato chips that are not ridged?

So because of my dietary choices I don't often get to have snacks such as potato chips, but last week I was over at my grandparent's to celebrate their birthdays.
Of course like the typical grandparents, they had a bunch of snacks stashed away in case their already-nearly-balding grandchildren come over for visit.

One of them was a bag of potato chips.
But of course you open them and you find it out it is this damn kind of potato chips.
The cheap, sad, malnourished, uneven excuses for potato chips that are burnt on one side and crystallized into the form of potato glass that constantly pricks your delicate gums on the other.
And of course once you get to the bottom half of the bag your chips are nothing but a layer of sharp breadcrumbs that succumbed to outside pressure that you now have to lick out or spill out into your mouth like a swine.

So of course when I finally found the excuse to have some junk food only to see these chips fall out of the bag I just had to think to myself "why do these things even exist?".

That being said, are you with me on this crusade of preventing sad chips from violating dreams of innocent people any further?
Or are you a heretic that likes them for some reason?

Disclaimer: my hatred is not directed at non-ridged factory manufactured chips like Pringles, since these tend to be thicker and lack the issues of the aforementioned sad chipses.
  • Yes! go to hell with these sad, thin excuses for chips
  • Are you crazy? They are actually much better than the ridged chips
  • I eat all the chips anyway
    Vote C
  • Potato chips killed my parents, so I don't eat them
    Vote D
  • I also don't eat potato chips, but I found the above option to be a little infantile
    Vote E

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Ban them and burn those already made. There is nothing more infuriating than keeping your calories low and doing an extra work out because you have a family gathering on the weekend and there are going to be CHIPS! Delicious salty crunch bites!
    But then you nonchantly (excitement brimming on the inside) saunter up to the snack table and they’re thins 😐 greasy, crumbly and too delicate for my ham hands that are discreetly trying to put a handful on my plate - trying to scoop at least 3 wish chips.

Crinkles are far superior, frankly I don’t want to be part of a family who would think that garbage is acceptable

Most Helpful Guy