How Much Garlic is OK Before it Oozes From Your Skin?

I enjoy cooking garlic cloves in oil until they are slightly brown and eating them. I know if you eat too much, the scent of garlic will just POUR from your skin and those around you will most definitely notice it. I'm just wondering how many cloves you can eat before this happens?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure but I also heard garlic is really healthy and really dangerous for you if you consume too much 🤔

• Yeah I was thinking of a few cloves a day. That would be considered to be safe for most people. However I don't want to go around smelling like it. I've been around people like that before and I don't want to smell that bad... LOL!

• Haha yeaaaahhh 😂 I know what you mean !!

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat it raw daily with vinger and ginger. I have no idea but i have to wear perfumes to cover it up. But the health benefits are worth the smell. After a year of doing this. I have less gray hair. Blood pressure is down, i don't get tired in mid day. I no longer need to take a nap.

Now I only do this in the morning. Once a day.

• How many cloves of garlic per day?

• Do you live in farm country? There are farm shops on the edge of the large city in California where I live. I have heard of DMSO being used on farm animals but like I say it has been years since I've heard much about it.

• I'm a farmer