• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if I had really too but imagine Christmas Dinner with no Turkey?
    No bacon sandwich with tomatoe sauce to help cure a hangover?
    No sausages with mustard, tomatoes, fried onions and brown sauce slapped between two thick slices of white bread with real butter to help start the day?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'll survive. I eat chicken and eggs only because they are one of the best source of protein. So, all I'd need is to pay more on protein supplement and that's it.

I find vegetarian food tastier too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I was actually vegan for few years and vegetarian for one but I had severe anemia where it was danergously low, so I ate more meat. I'm sure it's not the case for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was for 7 years but then an overseas trip broke my streak and I could do it again if I wanted to but I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy peasy! I was vegetarian for 8 years and now vegan for a few months. So yup! 👍🏻🙂

0|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @tex82 yeah I know but I actually feel awesome not eating them xD so yeah! XD vegetarians obviously don’t eat any meat but they are able to eat dairy products. But vegans cut that out completely as well.

• Ok cool

• I did it for nearly a year. Couldn’t handle it longer than that. I like meat too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be one and it was fine, buut eating meat is much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could “handle” it, but it’s not what I want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry, couldn't do it much longer than 8 hours, love my meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i tried because i love animals.
    But i enjoy meat to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've found plenty of vegetarian options I like. I could live it but I really like poultry.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are studies saying poultry is actually the least healthy meat

• Show All
    • Why are you trying to start a fight? Nothing in my original posted opinion suggest "hey pick a fight with me"

• Wasn't trying to start one, just saying so I apologize if my intentions weren't clear.

• Being a vegetarian is really nice
    But I don't think i could handle it 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pollo vegetarian meaning meat wise I only eat poultry but I could not be a full vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a meat lover, but if there was no more meat in the world I would make it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No😂 I couldn’t live without eating meat

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah l could handle it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can't go without meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's doubtful I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was one for four years

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like meat to much. Meat is life

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I couldn't. I have a chronic illness that severly limites my diet. I couldn't live on a vegetarian diet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i could be a vegetarian if i need to be one
    I like meat but I would sacrifice for the sake of
    animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually pretty easy, providing you know what foods to cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can people be so arrogant to decide what live and what die
    Let's kill plants excessively and not animals so we look progressive

0|0
    0|0
  • No. One day without meat and I'm frustrated, one week without meat and I'm going nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO!!! Meat good!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I could, but I rather not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I could. I be like Beast Boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a limited time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd honestly rather die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its bullshit !!!

0|0
    0|0
    • It's BS? Why is that, because on average, a vegetarian is healthier and lives longer than someone who eats meat?

• Show All
    • What humans were created to eat is debatable, but what makes them live longer, and healthier, is clearly, a plant based diet. Study after study shows this, as well as longitudinal studies showing the same. There may be some recent study that says otherwise, but any good researcher knows, that when one study contradicts other solid studies, over periods of years by well established research universities, the new study is not fully accepted until other research find the same. To do otherwise invites chaos in the scientific community, and is contrary to basic scientific process.

• Its exactly the opposite !!!
      After thousands of years the vegan community rise to claim that only vegans can live longer !!!
      with all the studies they provided, it is suitable for the elderly and obese people. with all the health problems they have by eating junk food and other things. they found out that it worked perfectly well, losing so many toxins from their bodies... etc.
      But as a permanent solution? turned out not so good.
      Thats way so many vegans give up for certain amount of time ( eating meat and other dietary products ) to compensate. then back again to vegan diet.
      The problem is not in the animal products rather than if it is ORGANIC or not.
      Any organic food with moderate consumption and exercise, will benefit the body perfectly.
      So a good diet with a variety of food : vegetables, seeds, nuts, meat and other things will develop a very healthy body that will absorb the best nutrients in this diet.

• No man, I love meat too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hate to not be able to eat meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It actually the most health beneficial diet

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I love eating meat!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope but maybe a vagitarian ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. It's not that I particularly like meat but it's hard to get enough protein without it, I'd have to eat loads of beans and stuff

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes