What’s the best brand of hot chocolate to buy at the store?

What’s the best brand of hot chocolate to buy at the store?Or do you know a good recipe for homemade hot chocolate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend once made me homemade hot chocolate and it was amazing!!!

I think she used cocoa powder, milk, homemade whipped cream and those little chocolate shavings.

It looked a lot like like the one in the pic only she melted some chocolate shavings to coat the inside of the cup with chocolate.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow that sounds delightful!

• Show All
    • Awwww that’s so cute! It’s like the engagement ring in the champagne but better. What if you didn’t drink it all though? She must’ve been so impatient lol

• She knows am a rediculously fast drinker and eater. Although I kind of knew something was up when her whole family was watching me drink it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 tsp Organic cocoa powder
    1 tsp sugar
    1/2 cup whole milk
    1/2 water

Boil everything together and add whipped cream and sprinkle cocoa powder on top *-*

Currently my favourite is cold milk no sugar with sprinkle of cocoa powder tastes just as good

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha that looks a little more dedicated than what I’m going for

• I usually get the one with the marshmallows. But then I make my own whipped cream, cinnamon powder, and add store bought marshmallows. I also often put a little square of chocolate into the hot chocolate to enhance the thickness and flavor.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually just buy whatever. The important thing, for me, is to add a ton of canned whipped cream and stir until the whipped cream becomes fully melted.

1|0
    0|0
  • Abuelita

1|0
    0|0
  • Nestle

1|0
    0|0
  • Swiss Miss is my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • None, they're all shit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly really like the Starbucks hot chocolate mix? Ghirardelli also makes good hot chocolate mix

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes