What’s the best brand of hot chocolate to buy at the store?

What’s the best brand of hot chocolate to buy at the store?Or do you know a good recipe for homemade hot chocolate?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend once made me homemade hot chocolate and it was amazing!!!

I think she used cocoa powder, milk, homemade whipped cream and those little chocolate shavings.

It looked a lot like like the one in the pic only she melted some chocolate shavings to coat the inside of the cup with chocolate.

• Wow that sounds delightful!

• Awwww that’s so cute! It’s like the engagement ring in the champagne but better. What if you didn’t drink it all though? She must’ve been so impatient lol

• She knows am a rediculously fast drinker and eater. Although I kind of knew something was up when her whole family was watching me drink it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 tsp Organic cocoa powder
    1 tsp sugar
    1/2 cup whole milk
    1/2 water

Boil everything together and add whipped cream and sprinkle cocoa powder on top *-*

Currently my favourite is cold milk no sugar with sprinkle of cocoa powder tastes just as good