Who likes to eat at cracker barrel?

Just curious and killing time before I go in to work. If so, what is your favorite food to eat there?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to go to "Cracker Barrel" a lot and I always ordered their Chicken Fried Steak dinner and it was always excellent and I enjoyed it very much but the last time I was there during the middle of my meal I had to go to the Men's room to urinate and wash my hands.

When I opened the Men's room door I almost passed out as there was this offensive and horrible stench that I thought someone had died in there. I went up to the urinal but there was a hefty bag over it saying it was out of order so I had no choice but to go into the only stall they had and when I opened the door I jumped back from the sight and stench as someone had left a dump that had to be at least 3 feet long and it was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen and I took a quick photo of it as when I got home later I reported this to their corporate offices about it.

I was so sick from finding this I never step foot in another Cracker Barrel ever again!!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m a breakfast girl so I usually get breakfast regardless of the time of day. Love the hash brown casserole but can’t eat too much of it

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Everyone likes the hbr (hash brown casserole) except me.

• Show All
    • Now I’m hungry lol

• Lol me too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Love it its amazing but always gotta wait and that suxs

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been there. I hear it's decent though... a little bit pricey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think cracker barrel has very pedestrian good with exorbitant prices for their low quality food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Cracker Barrel. I usually order one of the breakfasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not American 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea what is that✌️

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard this

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Damn. I forgot about this place. Their Mac n cheese and grilled chicken is pretty solid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I order
    Chicken fried steak. That comes with mashed potatoes, macaroni and, dumplings. The last time I went I wasn't happy. My glass was cracked and my chicken was grey!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I only would go to order the coke cola cake.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes