What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?

Choose wisely.
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Waygu
    Vote A
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Pizza
    Vote B
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Sashimi
    Vote C
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Tacos
    Vote D
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Vegan
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
No love for pizza. But honestly how the f can it compete with waygu, tacos, and sashimi

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This poll is misleading. There's only one dish you can eat for the rest of your life.. or choose vegan and have plenty of dish options by mixing the vegetables to your liking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your photo is misleading. Leading some to believe at first glance you wear glasses.

Most Helpful Guy

• hard call but ended up with sashimi ;) good fresh fish is healthy and hard to get sick of. and technically you didn't say it had to be one particular type of sashimi 🤔

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Of the choices, pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly pizza cuz pizza comes with anything you want. Veggies, beef, seafood, wagyu, hell I’ve even seen taco pizzas. I can’t live forever on Wagyu beef alone or just veggies. However, if for any single meal I’d go with sashimi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sashimi 🤤

0|1
    0|0
  • I would eat ramen or bibimbap

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot wings lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • I only vegetables, fruit and seafood eat now

0|0
    0|0
  • Sashimi grosses me out

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacos for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • F) Vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yummy now I’m getting hungry myself

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• If I had to I would choose Vegan. Because you can survive on plants alone. All the others your body would fill with Toxic waste that plant life filters out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm torn between pizza and tacos. But if it was burritos, it would be no contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy, Tacos. Get your carbs in the tortilla, protein from meat and load it with vegetables

0|0
    0|0
  • BBQ sandwiches mmmm

but i chose pizza from this list

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan obviously, I wanna stay healthy with the food I´m stuck with for the rest of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacos look gooood! I used to be a vegan. Go Vegans!

0|0
    0|0
  • These all look gross so i guess vegan even though I would die without chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • You can make almost everything vegan now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacos 🌮

0|0
    0|0
  • Wagyu, no brainer there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes