What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?

Choose wisely.
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Waygu
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Pizza
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Sashimi
    Vote C
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Tacos
    Vote D
  • What type of food would you eat for the rest of your god-forsaken lives?Vegan
    Vote E
No love for pizza. But honestly how the f can it compete with waygu, tacos, and sashimi

1311

Most Helpful Girl

• This poll is misleading. There's only one dish you can eat for the rest of your life.. or choose vegan and have plenty of dish options by mixing the vegetables to your liking.

• Your photo is misleading. Leading some to believe at first glance you wear glasses.

Most Helpful Guy

• hard call but ended up with sashimi ;) good fresh fish is healthy and hard to get sick of. and technically you didn't say it had to be one particular type of sashimi 🤔