How to cook this white cock?😋 Should I cook it and eat it (or) should I feed it to the stray dogs outside my house?

How to cook this white cock?😋 Should I cook it and eat it (or) should I feed it to the stray dogs outside my house?
It's really making me feel irritated!☹️
I want to get my rid of it!
I fed him grain and vegetables for nearly 5 years and he's still afraid of coming close to me!! How ironic😟
  • Cook it and eat it😋
    Vote A
  • Leave it in front of the street dogs😮!
    Vote B
  • Choke it until it dies and then bury it!!!😖😢
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*my~

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I choose for A. Though the last option sounds 'promising' as well, haha.

Well, since you are going to eat it in a 'sadistic' way--because it's always annoying--chop it on its throat and then skin it PERFECTLY. Throw away the unnecessary parts and fillet the rest. Open your smartphone (no, not for taking a picture of its mutilated body and share it to Instagram, okay) but rather search on Google the best recipe of Chicken Karaage. Do the steps and voila! It's finished.

Finally, this annoying cock is served on your table as a very great snack. HA HA HA.

Maybe you'd like to check this out ) and not just use its thighs but also the other parts of its body): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAjKd-QeCNw

By the way, won't you give it one last chance? LOL. It looks cute for a cock. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if I had that I would have cooked it long back, and ate it and even shitted out that chick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nooo, give it to someone or something.
    Don't kill him.

0|1
    0|0
    • Should I give it away free of cost?

• Show All
    • Can I get all my investment back?
      All that I've spent for the past 5 years on the cock?

• No, not possible. But you can get a small part back.
      Nobody wants to pay €100 for a old cock if they're €20 new.

• Its so cuteeeeee😂😂😂 hahaa i fell in love with it😂 you can give it to me as a gift😋😋 i accept all types of gift😋

0|1
    0|0
  • Chopped in a soup yummy

0|1
    0|0
  • Poor thing don’t harm it

0|2
    0|0
  • Sooo delicious

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat it.. Its just like chicken eat it normally

0|1
    0|0
  • Awwwww poor thing. Don’t eat it.

0|2
    1|0
  • Leave it then

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave him alone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t kill it, it’s cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't cook it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell is wrong with you?

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• Don't give up! I'm sure one day you will get him to come to you! If you kill him after five years of trying, you are admitting defeat. You will forever know that you failed to win over this chicken lol, but if you keep trying, I'd be willing to bet that one day you will finally be victorious and it will all be with it then.

0|2
    0|0
  • Tie razorblades to it's feet and put it in the ring, make it earn it's grain and vegetables. A lively cock can can earn you a small fortune if it lives long enough. It's never going to be a grandnational winning horse but it's still a prized prize fighting bird.
    "Don't cluck with me!", this should be it's catchphrase

0|1
    0|0
  • HOW DO YOU GET A FRKN CHICKEN? Get rid of it and simply buy a prepared one from a butcher or the super market or something..

0|1
    0|0
  • Get a big black cock and them fight. Cook and eat the winner.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a chicken. Why are you even hesitating?

0|1
    0|0
  • Or leave him be

0|1
    0|0
  • This is why i like to become a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes