If you were drunk, what type of person would you become?

When I turn 21 years old, my family might try to make me drink some alcoholic beverage as a birthday gift. Or my best friends will take me to a nightclub to have some shots. Either way, I'm not interested because I don't plan to ever drink alcohol. Doesn't mean I ever drank one, but it was an accident. Luckily, I didn't get intoxicated.
Every person changes the moment alcohol takes over their mindset. Some release the anger buried inside, while others release the hyperactive personality ready to have fun. I always thought that if I got drunk, I'd tell all my deepest secrets and make actions my conscious ego would oppose: getting a tattoo, make out with someone I barely know, or twerk (which is not my style of dancing). I'd most likely be the designated driver out of all my friends, abstaining any alcohol and ordering some water.
What happens to you when intoxicated?If you were drunk, what type of person would you become??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• An asshole. And I know that because I already tried.

The first time, I mocked a "overweight" girl because she danced with my cousin, saying it was like "dancing with a truck". Yes, that was terrible, and I apologized to her later for that. She said she understand that I was drunk but still, I acted like an asshole.

Second time was at the 50th wedding anniversary of my grandparents. I drank so much that I ended up wasted in a corner of the room. Not proud of this one either.

So, now, I don't drink at all.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d probably just laugh more than normal. I love to laugh and be bubbly. I’ve never drank. Tried stuff but don’t like the taste. My coworkers call me uptight. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just not cool with the social norms. Sorry. I’m me and happy and living life. Love adventure, roller coaster rides, want to go skydiving, love playing on the swings but don’t do it because it isn’t socially acceptable. Luckily I have a swing in my backyard lol yeah I’m weird

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't like the taste either. I love adventure and roller coaster rides, want to go skydiving, and I've got swings next to my apartment building. I don't think you're weird. Lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• lol you Americans, crazy stuff, not being to drink till the age of 21

crazy laws

different people react differently to alcohol, some lose all inhibitions, some get happy, some get violent, some get angry, some get sick

it all depends on your psyche and what kind of person you really are.

I usually laugh but have a friend who is a very nice person when sober but real dick towards everyone when drunk.
    Some girl friends get very flirty and want to fuck all guys out there

1|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol is an amplifier for my mood. If I'm in a bad mood, it gets worse. If I'm in a good mood, everything becomes awesome, if I'm in a goofy mood I become a clown, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I hate how alcohol makes me feel, but when I do drink no matter how much I drink (to an extent) I don't change very much. Maybe a little more emotional but that's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • The aware drunk I try and focus as hard as possible. But I'm also pretty chill I'm not paranoid I'm lay back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink much anymore, but when I got drunk, I got goofy, funny, and I'd rattle on a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most likely extremely pissed off or extremely depressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drinking just kills the filter. you pretty much are the same person just... blunt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I start singing and i would tell truth no matter what.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the environment you in.

1|1
    0|0
  • Happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Naughty American

1|0
    0|0
  • Superman.

1|0
    0|0
  • A drunk comedian 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • dead

0|0
    0|0
  • the ni🅱🅱a

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what I drink and can very from a Santa Claus to hells angle

2|0
    0|0
  • Such a miss goody two shoes kind of post. You're making a big deal out of small things. When I drink I become sleepy and quiet.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• When I'm drunk, I usually go crazy, party hard, laugh too much and super loud and do stupid shit. Then after awhile, I just puke everywhere and crash somewhere 😂😂

I don't drink alcohol anymore though. I'd get drunk back when I was 19-21 years old lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You don’t really change, the parts of you that were inhibited such come out more. I’m much more sexually direct, affectionate and louder. All in all it’s just the internal me, except I have the opportunity to express it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I talk waaaaaaay too much and my thoughts are scattered. It's a definite drug high. I'm kind of euphoric and shit doesn't get to me.

But a hangover is the exact opposite.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm like drunk I'm literally a different person. I be all over the place and can't barley walk saying dragon Ball Z and laughing and seeing stupid shit. Idek why but shit that's me. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm drunk I am either a strong independent women who don't need a man or a women needing attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually dance and start making jokes and flirting

1|0
    0|0
  • Sappy af. I become a cornball.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get too hyped and annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • Giggly, or horny depending on who I'm around