If you were drunk, what type of person would you become?

When I turn 21 years old, my family might try to make me drink some alcoholic beverage as a birthday gift. Or my best friends will take me to a nightclub to have some shots. Either way, I'm not interested because I don't plan to ever drink alcohol. Doesn't mean I ever drank one, but it was an accident. Luckily, I didn't get intoxicated.
Every person changes the moment alcohol takes over their mindset. Some release the anger buried inside, while others release the hyperactive personality ready to have fun. I always thought that if I got drunk, I'd tell all my deepest secrets and make actions my conscious ego would oppose: getting a tattoo, make out with someone I barely know, or twerk (which is not my style of dancing). I'd most likely be the designated driver out of all my friends, abstaining any alcohol and ordering some water.
What happens to you when intoxicated?If you were drunk, what type of person would you become??

1118

Most Helpful Guy

• An asshole. And I know that because I already tried.

The first time, I mocked a "overweight" girl because she danced with my cousin, saying it was like "dancing with a truck". Yes, that was terrible, and I apologized to her later for that. She said she understand that I was drunk but still, I acted like an asshole.

Second time was at the 50th wedding anniversary of my grandparents. I drank so much that I ended up wasted in a corner of the room. Not proud of this one either.

So, now, I don't drink at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d probably just laugh more than normal. I love to laugh and be bubbly. I’ve never drank. Tried stuff but don’t like the taste. My coworkers call me uptight. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just not cool with the social norms. Sorry. I’m me and happy and living life. Love adventure, roller coaster rides, want to go skydiving, love playing on the swings but don’t do it because it isn’t socially acceptable. Luckily I have a swing in my backyard lol yeah I’m weird

• I don't like the taste either. I love adventure and roller coaster rides, want to go skydiving, and I've got swings next to my apartment building. I don't think you're weird. Lol