Do you like the look of this whole cake I got from this coffee shop for my birthday?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks really awesome. It’s something i’d like to try out. But i’m located in Australia. That black forest hot chocolate sounded interesting! Was that any good also?

I can’t believe you ate the whole thing. I felt like i was feeling sick too.. By watching you eat the whole thing 🤢

• Oh don't you have Costa Coffee in Australia?

The Black Forest hot chocolate was good too - you can taste the hint of cherry in it which makes it so much better than regular hot chocolate!

I think one slice of the cake should be enough if you can try it because it is so so rich!! It was like eating truffle chocolate or something.

• No we actually don’t have Costa Coffee here in Australia :(

Oh that sounds awesome.. i wouldn’t mind giving that a go

Yeah if it’s really rich i think half a revaluation slice of cake would be more then enough for me 😝

Happy Birthday aswell.

• Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not something I'd personally want it looks okay decoratively but it doesn't look like something I'd want to eat. What were those things on top?

• They were like chocolate truffles, like soft Lindt chocolate! It was really nice but it would have been better if there was more sponge because of the rich chocolate in it.

• I love chocolate so I'd probably like this.