Do you prefer having dinner/lunch at a restaurant , or a home cooked meal with your spouse?

Do you prefer having dinner/lunch at a restaurant , or a home cooked meal with your spouse?
  • Do you prefer  having dinner/lunch at a restaurant , or a home cooked meal with your spouse?I prefer going to a restaurant
    Vote A
  • Do you prefer  having dinner/lunch at a restaurant , or a home cooked meal with your spouse?I prefer a home cooked meal
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it depends on the occasion. There are times you just wanna stay at home and have a nice home cooked meal with your S/O. Then there are times you wanna dress up and go on a hot date and have lunch/dinner at a restaurant and enjoy the ambience. And you don't have to worry about the dishes😂😂

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer going to a restaurant, because our taste in food is so different. When going to a restaurant we can both get a meal we like. When we cook together, we always have to make compromises.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Home cooked meal, where I do the cooking. Much cheaper, and also saves on time. You can still have a conversation while stirring the pot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked meals show a girl that you can cook and don’t need to go out to eat a great meal

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to cook for a girl so I can impress her

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Eating out when we can, otherwise eating at home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Home

1|0
    0|0
  • A restaurant is more fun because we can try different ethnic foods and things we can't make at home. My boyfriend & I can make decent meals at home but we aren't as good as professional chefs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't make a good milkshake, but dinner with TV sounds good. As long as there's food and good company!

1|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked because you don't know what waiters do to people's food these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a home made meal.
    My SO is studying Gastronomy and Culinary Arts.

2|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|0
    0|0
  • Home made in the spirit of introverts

1|0
    1|0
  • I prefer home cooked meals.

1|0
    0|0
  • A home cooked meal.