• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No... it disgusts me seeing kids doing it, and adults all the more... just don't. It's gross it's rude, and no one finds it entertaining even remotely so. Like... if it's gum I understand but literally anything else and you're just being absolutely disgusting =/

2|0
    0|0
    • My aunt chews partially open cause her jaw pops every time its fully chewing, so that makes my cousin think its ok to even though she gets told not to almost everyday, if there is no medical reason like lock jaw like my aunt has then there is no excuse

Most Helpful Girls

• Sometimes when my nose is stopped up I have my mouth slightly open so that I can breath.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 13

• I HATE it when people eat with their mouths open it is such a turnoff! If I'm attracted to someone and they eat with their mouths open I instantly stop liking them. It's disgusting and no one wants to see that!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • No. Thats rude and lacking class. Damn did your parents not teach you manners!

1|0
    0|0
  • Closed I donโ€™t like people who chew mouth open itโ€™s gross me out

2|0
    0|0
  • No.. And I can't handle it when people chew with their mouth open, drives me crazy

2|0
    0|0
  • No, it's disgusting

2|0
    0|0
  • No, really rude.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont i find it disgusting

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh no