Pizza🍕 or Burger🍔?

1112

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza, dude. Much bigger. If only you. Eat half of it. Save for breakfast, lunch! and DINNER! Sweet.

What Girls Said 10

• Fries🍟

• Vegan ;) can u please help with my question I’m new to the app I need help lol

• i can help you ;)

• Long story: I’ve known this guy since grade 2, I’m in grade 12 now. He liked me way back when, now we barely spoke in high school but just started snapchating again. I want to start a convo and say hey but I don’t wanna make it obvious I’m interested in case he isn’t. Is it weird to just randomly say hey? I don't know what to say but I really wanna talk to him please help

• No, it's kinda plain though. If you're interested show him, don't half ass your attempt at showing affection to someone. Do a bit of catching up with him if you have that type of history. Invite him to hang with you. He'll catch on

Be confident in you an that things will work out for the best. You're sounding kinda desperate atm. Just relax

I honestly think snapchat is terrible and you should talk to him face to face since you actually go to the same school.

• Death by BOTH!!!

I honestly can't even make up my mind.

• Both. Food is life

• Pizza. I hate burgers 😖

• Can't choose, both.

• Pizzaaaaa

• WHY ;(

• Pizza 🍕

• Both!

What Guys Said 11