How often do you eat salad? Eat healthy in general?

How often do you eat salad? Eat healthy in general?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat fairly healthy, but not salad often. I eat a lot of beans, tomatoes, pussy, and fish. All the essential nutrients that a young man needs 👌

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat salad often, but it's not healthy salad, because it usually has cheese and dressing in it.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I used to eat a whole tub a day. It really did wonders for me. Now I try at least adding like 2 handfuls of spinach to my smoothies each day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely eat salad. I prefer greens over lettuce and due to my lifting routine, I need lots of protein.

Salads are tasty though, especially a good Cobb salad with hardboiled egg and bacon. ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • I have salads but I wouldn't say having a salad is healthier than more carb rich foods... lol or more calorie dense foods

That salad need avocado... walnuts... cheeses.. to fill it up
    Too low carb makes your thinking slow

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been eating lots of salad lately, actually... with chicken and spicy salsas to top it off instead of dressings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never eat "Salad" I need dem proteins.. So I eat normally.. Its still healthy...

1|1
    0|0
  • I only eat vegetables and meat. So everyday, about 8 ounces of vegetables everyday and 6-8 ounces of protein with each meal

1|0
    0|0
  • When I go to the gym, but when due to certain events I gotta quit it my diet goes to hell...

1|0
    0|0
  • I need to eat more salads i don't do that often. I love all kinds of salads.

1|0
    0|0
  • im vegetarian and sugar free so everything i eat is made from scratch and always healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday

1|0
    1|0
  • Dont serve me the food that my food eats

1|0
    0|0
  • At least once each day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every Saturday almost

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever my garden produces enough to harvest

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather eat you. m.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hardly ever

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost never

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 days a week so on day 5 i just eat cake

1|0
    0|0
  • Not as often as I should

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Everyday if I can. I loveee salad

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the best intentions every morning to eat healthy. Then I see cookies and remember how much I love them. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Couple times a week love salad until I run out of croutons... then I don't want that shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday.. I don't eat McDonald's and stuff.. and go to the gym 3 times a week.. sometimes 2..

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat salad everyday as I dislike cooked veg.
    Uncooked spinach tastes better to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a little salad with my food on the side. But as the meal itself, only salad? Ew I would die

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost every day. I am a vegetarian, plus I have gluten, lactouse and egg allergy... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I love salad, so I eat it a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat salad almost everyday. Im a vegetarian

1|0
    0|0
  • A few times a week. I don't eat that healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • On daily basis

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes