I just a moldy bread, is that okay?

I was having my lunch and i took 2 bites of it then i saw mold on the bread crust and i dont know how bad that is and whats going to happen.
Updates:
mainly i don't want to throw up because of my emetophobia

0|0
16

Most Helpful Guy

  • The short answer is no, you're probably not going to die from eating mold; you'll digest it like any other food, and as long as you've got a relatively healthy immune system, the most you'll experience is some nausea or vomiting due to the taste/idea of what you've just eaten.

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • I’m pretty sure green mold is fine and white mold is bad

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Loading...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

  • If you are super allergic to penicillin then you might feel unwell. If not then you will be fine. They use moldy bread to help breed mold to make certain types of cheese.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Mold ain't gonna hurt you unless you eat a bunch of it or your allergic if you just ate a bit worst that's gonna happen is you get a stomach ache mold is commonly eaten by animals all the time it's not typically lethal with some very rare exceptions

    0|0
    0|0
  • as others said if u have no mold/penicilin allergy ur body's defense should kill the bacteria with minor or no symptoms at all.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with having a little penicillin with your bread.

    0|0
    0|0
  • A small amount won't harm most people.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes

Loading...