What artificial flavour do you hate most?

What artificial flavour do you hate most? I absolutely hate watermelon-flavoured anything. I LOVE watermelon the fruit, but its artificial flavour tastes horrible and, frankly, nothing like watermelon.
Ditto for grape.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Banana o na na!

Don't hate them but they don't taste like the real one!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Watermelon sweets taste nothing like the real thing 🙈🙈 I can't stand them either, also not a fan of grape or lime, I don’t like blackcurrent either.

I’m one of these people who picks out all the red strawberry sweets doesn’t like the rest lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I think grape is the best of the lot, ti actually tastes like Concord grapes. But what about cherry, orange and lemon? Without the color (and prior experience) I don't think anyone would guess the match. I mean, lemon is at least a bit sour but beyond that I don't think there is really any resemblance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watermelon is bad, but not the worst. The worst has got to be mango. Real mangos are okay, but the artificial "tropical" flavors are horrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watermelon for sure here.. tastes like dishwashing soap tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate Grape artificial flavors. They are usually way too strong and don't really taste like grapes to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all the artificial flavours... But hate the most? Umm.. Orange... drink... compare to that I prefer to eat fruit...

1|0
    0|0
  • All artificial flavors and especially colors are terrible for you. Nevermind the taste

2|1
    0|0
  • Artificial orange flavoured candy tastes like medicine

1|1
    0|0
  • hate all of them and refined sugar too so never eat anything that isn't natural or had conciousness

1|0
    0|0
  • Grape or lime (if you dont count the fact I hate limes)

1|0
    0|0
  • Mango eww original much better.
    I send some thing in ur message box hope u like n enjoy

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue rasberry

1|1
    0|0
  • Cherry

1|0
    0|0
  • Artificial banana flavor is awful!

2|0
    0|0
  • whatever black liquish

1|0
    0|0
  • The banana one it's horrible.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chinese fried rice

1|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• It really depends on the candy for me.. because some flavors in some candies aren't as bad as other in other candies.. in general, though, I guess I don't like really artificial flavors like bubblegum or cotton candy. As for more of a fruity flavor that I don't fancy? I guess maybe strawberry? If there's a flavor that's going to taste weird.. it's most likely strawberry.. it'll be like a sickly sweet taste that's basically just corn syrup, sugar, and citric acid.. along with a heavy amount of food coloring. I think that he best artificial flavors are nearly always lemon.. partially because I love lemons.. and partially because lemons are basically just citric acid.. so it's not like there's much flavoring companies can do to screw it up lmao.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I think most of the fruity flavours taste artificial. Some are better than others... I think blueberry is alright, even though it tastes little like blueberry. Lemon is one of the few that tastes authentic.

• Yeah.. it's weird.. you'd think that it would cost more to mix and match a bunch of chemicals to achieve an artificial flavor as opposed to using the actual flavor of the fruit.. right? I'm not sure.. but it sure would seem that way lol. And yeah, lemon is typically a pretty safe bet!

• Grape flavored anything has scarred me! And it's all due to childhood cough syrup! Yuck!

1|0
    0|0
  • Orange. Orange flavored candy tastes nothing like real oranges and I hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • Agree, I just can't eat watermelon flavored products

1|0
    0|0
  • Watermelon, orange & mango but the REAL mango & orange is soooo delicious to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand black cherry and I strong dislike strawberry flavored things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple. Or watermelon. Both are gross. 😩

1|0
    0|0
  • Grape. It tastes like Satan took a shit on it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Banana 🤮

1|0
    0|0
  • Grape

1|0
    0|0
  • grape and cherry

1|0
    0|0
  • Any banana flavor🤮🤮