Dominos vs Pizza Hut: Which do you prefer and why?

Out of these 2 doughy giants which chain do you prefer and why?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza Hut out of those.

Dominos in the U. K. is dogshit, while Pizza Hut is bread soaked in grease... itโ€™s still better.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 35

• Pizza Hut for me. Dominos has given me food poisoning (twice) so never again

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut because stuffed crust. But I liked cheesy bread from Dominos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut isn't as good as it used to be bt it will always taste better than dominoes ole garlic-y pizza. Only thing i like from dominos is their bread bowl pasta. But i like pizza huts pizza, wings, cheesesticks, pasta, and marinara sauce

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't had pizza hut since i was a kid! Dominos saves the day after dirty drunken nights out though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not a big fan of pizza , but i prefer the taste of Pizza huts pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't have either in Finland and I haven't visited them abroad either. Also, I don't like pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut. I live their thin crust pizza. Dominos sucks.

However at least in my area the Pizza Hut restaurants are way better than the delivery pick up places only.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I could take Dominos' crust and Pizza Hut's toppings, that would be ideal.
    But I can't, and hence the reason I prefer to make my own pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well we had pizza hut in my country for years. I went there a few times and its OK. Still prefer real Italian pizza. We got dominos sometime last year and all I know is that it has a shitty delivery service.

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally, we get pizza from this little shop down at the end of our street so I haven't had either Dominos or Pizza Hut for aaaaaages but I think I remember that Pizza Hut was better?

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominoes is disgusting.

there's this little family owned place up in the city i really like, their larges are like a family size, their smalls are a pizza hut medium, and they taste divine!

0|1
    0|0
  • Domino's. Pizza Hut is way too ridiculously expensive. Who the hell wants to pay $30 for a large pizza?

0|2
    0|0
    • Who the hell wants to pay 20 dollars for a large the size of your hand?

• Your hands must be massive then because the larges I get from dominos are a decent size and not the size of my hand.

• But then again I do live in Canada and you probably live in America.

• None. Pizza Hut costs more than my clothes and there's no dominos place around my house, AND they aren't kosher.
    I prefer Pizza Fadel lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut is best taste, always has been. Domino's service has really started to suck.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the pizza hut cheese crust way better than dominos in my opinion. And the dominos here is pretty greasy. So id go with pizza hut

0|1
    0|0
  • Domino's, but I like my local pizzeria better than either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the crust at Pizza Hut but I prefer the sauce at Dominoโ€™s.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao great pictures. I only say Pizza Hut, because I've never had a Domino's pizza, but I haven't been to a Pizza Hut in years either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut is way better, hands down. Dominos has terrible pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominos cause they have no bomb ass lava chocolate cakes.. omgosh!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominos where I'm at is trash af so pizza hut all day

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominoes because garlic crust and Pizza Hut is too greasy. Iโ€™m not a huge fan of either regardless.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't eat pizza... :'(

0|1
    1|0
    • lactose intolerance?

• Show All
    • Well, Your parents don't have very good taste in Pizza, Pizza hut makes crappy pizza and they don't have a gluten free crust.

• @Chadster lol I think so too :)

• Dominos, easier to find

0|2
    0|0
  • Both taste like moldy cardboard.

0|2
    0|0
  • Neither. I like pizza in Italian restaurants

0|2
    0|0
  • we dont have those here

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza hut because I can grt unlimited salad xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Pappa Johns

0|1
    0|0
    • you're such a hipster

• Lol Papa Johns cheesesticks would be my 3rd fave after Pizza Huts food and little caesars deep dish.

• Dominos ๐Ÿ˜Š I donโ€™t like Pizza Hut pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 37

• In the past, I have preferred Pizza Hut to Dominos. I prefer their crust and the quality of their toppings. However, I am not on a perpetual low carb diet so I eat pizza very rarely and when I do, I rarely get pizza from a chain. More often, I make a breadless pizza at home.

0|2
    0|0
  • Neither of them as the last time I ordered from Pizza Hut or Domino's the Pizza's were burnt and nothing but oil and grease and were disgusting to the letter and since then I have been ordering Pizza from Papa John's and every single Pizza was made exactly how I ordered it and when it was delivered it was hot and fresh...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference between those 2. If you're from the midwestern U. S., you might be familiar with a smaller franchise called Mancino's. That's my favorite pizza & grinders chain. My all-time favorite pizza place is a small family-owned shop called Cascarelli's. It's an hour drive from my home, but totally worth it!

0|2
    0|0
  • If I had to choose, I think I would go for Domino's. But I'm not a big fan of either. I prefer making homemade pizzas or paying a little extra and going to a nice, Italian restaurant.

0|1
    0|0
  • They taste very similar to me I don't know if I'd be able to tell them apart. Although I don't have Pizza that often. Probably which ever has the better deals.

I kind of like Domino's though for their aesthics. Their website is really convenient for deliveries as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • they both taste good but I have to choose Pizza Hut.

lets not forget that Pizza Hut is a lot more creative, they are forever coming out with something new such as stuffed crust pizza, and many other things. they also have lots of good deals unlike Dominos who only introduces something new once a year and their deals are always salty

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't pizza anymore - too many carbs, it just doesn't digest.
    Sushi is much better. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I live in Massachusetts so if I was to order a non local place I'd be doing it wrong, my favorite is called pizza Mia
    http://www.pizzamiabillerica.com

0|1
    0|0
  • Gotta go with Domino's here, although I can't remember the last time I used either of them, come to think of it.

0|2
    0|0
  • used to be pizza hut for all you can eat pizza bar. now it's been a good 15 years since i had a pizza hut pizza. dominos all the way ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • between the two... pizza hut for sure

but i prefer my local pizza shop

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut is better but I actually find Little Caesars better then the both of them that you mentioned

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of Pizza Hut's seem to have closed, so Domino's, as it is almost across the street from me so I don't have to pay delivery.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominos was always my fab but my town doesn't have it so I've learned to like Pizza Hut. Dominos is so expensive. Pizza Hut has better wings

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominos is much better than Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is do overpriced.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like Domino's pizza one time i tasted some good pizza from them.

0|2
    0|0
  • I havenโ€™t had either in 8 years, so I forgot how they both taste๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut

The cheese filled crust pizza is fucking delicious

0|1
    0|0
    • Man i still haven't tried the cheesefilled crust yet

• @DizzyDesii Ohh man, you're missing out.

Go buy one as soon as you get the chance.

If you've never had a mouth orgasm before, you will after eating that cheese filled crust pizza

• Hahahah i like that description. I think i want some pizza hut next weekend! Iโ€™ll try then

• The last I remember, PH. But that was probably back in the 90s

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominos all the way, more accessible to me and I like the stuff pizza hut plus canela bites :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if we even have those here.

0|1
    0|0
  • neither, both are expensive as hell, lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Pizza hut.

0|2
    0|0
  • Domino's!!! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. Local pizza place is better.