Sweets and goodies?

Sweets and goodies?
So I can't go buy presents for my family this year don't ask why it's a long story. so I decided I would get a big box make it pretty and fill it with homemade, sugar, peanut butter, chocolate chip, ginger bread, chocolat crinkals, cookies, cream filled doughnuts, chocolat truffles, and fudge. Do u think it's good enough?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• That's a lovely thing to do. Reminds me of an old song that goes: "There's two things money can't buy: love and home grown tomatoes." It's the same with home-made baked goods.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I can't buy presents do to lack of money but because I'd get in big trouble with my mother. I normally make a home made gift but I have always put a lot of thought and eafert into the gifts I give and this year I can't do that and it feels unnatural like it's not good enough. For inctence my aunt is like a child and odd so I might go get a a black beanie red yarn blue buttons and pink felt make to red pom poms sew them to the top like ears 2 blue buttons for eyes and a pink felt nose to make an animal hat

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes