What are some vegetables that you like that a lot of people hate?

What are some vegetables that you like that a lot of people hate?I love most vegetables and I'm not afraid to try strange ones, but I had never been a big fan of Brussels sprouts like most people. I've tried them over and over but I just could never get past the bitter aftertaste. I realize that my mistake was eating frozen Brussels sprouts rather than fresh ones and I can say that now I'm officially converted. I also know a lot of people hate tomato, but my sandwich or burger would just not be the same without one.

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Most veggies are great if prepared properly, different cooking methods can completely change the flavor of most veggies!

Most Helpful Girl

• Brussel sprouts for me too, and also broccoli, cauliflower, spinach and sweet potatoes.