What are some vegetables that you like that a lot of people hate?

What are some vegetables that you like that a lot of people hate?I love most vegetables and I'm not afraid to try strange ones, but I had never been a big fan of Brussels sprouts like most people. I've tried them over and over but I just could never get past the bitter aftertaste. I realize that my mistake was eating frozen Brussels sprouts rather than fresh ones and I can say that now I'm officially converted. I also know a lot of people hate tomato, but my sandwich or burger would just not be the same without one.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most veggies are great if prepared properly, different cooking methods can completely change the flavor of most veggies!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Brussel sprouts for me too, and also broccoli, cauliflower, spinach and sweet potatoes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, and I guess that's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli which is one of the only vegetables I like

1|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli and Brussels sprouts. I think a lot of people fail to prepare them well

1|0
    0|0
  • Green beans

1|0
    0|0
  • Beans, Greens, tomatoes, potatoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beets.

1|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli calliflower sweet peas

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I actually rlly like spinach, and broccoli is awesome if u cook it in some oil with some spices. You can't just boil broccoli and call it a day that shit's gross and I'm positive most people only hate broccoli because that's the only way it was ever presented to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lima beans and peas, maybe?

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I love them all :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli, Green Beans, Asparagus and Zucchini.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes