What's the weirdest way you've ever seen someone eat something?

I remember a few years ago when I saw family some family friends at a restaurant and one of them orders a hotdog. He takes the hotdog out the bun, eats it with a knife and fork, and throws the bun away. Never have I ever seen someone eat it this way. What about you guys? What's the weirdest way you've ever seen someone eat something?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen anything too bizarre, but I myself eat food around, like if I have a burger i always eat it taking bites around it in circular motion and also usually with burgers I hold them wrong side up. But the circular motion goes for all foods, it started as a habit, but I'm pretty sure I can't eat any other way nowadays

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I saw a bitch put pineapple on his pizza then eat it like it was normal, like what the fuck?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I was in college and I went withmy girlfriends to mc donalds.

This girl started ripping the bag.. no tray.
    Then she stuffed the burger in her mouth she was talking same time. And stuff stuck on her teeth.

Ewww... nasty. Made me vomit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw at restaurant. It was 5 stars. But a person from there is eating ice cream by licking it only with his tongue. Not including hands and other movements. Eating ice cream like a dog. Lol. Sorry for my word.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember going to the movies once and saw someone just stick their head into the popcorn bucket and ate like that. I don’t think I saw them move their head for half of the movie 😂

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A banana from the side

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes