What's the weirdest way you've ever seen someone eat something?

I remember a few years ago when I saw family some family friends at a restaurant and one of them orders a hotdog. He takes the hotdog out the bun, eats it with a knife and fork, and throws the bun away. Never have I ever seen someone eat it this way. What about you guys? What's the weirdest way you've ever seen someone eat something?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen anything too bizarre, but I myself eat food around, like if I have a burger i always eat it taking bites around it in circular motion and also usually with burgers I hold them wrong side up. But the circular motion goes for all foods, it started as a habit, but I'm pretty sure I can't eat any other way nowadays

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I saw a bitch put pineapple on his pizza then eat it like it was normal, like what the fuck?