Guys, How would you like for a wife to make this?

I just made this for our annual family Christmas party!
Guys, How would you like for a wife to make this?
Big dent made by 25 people!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, well, I will run you a bath with salts candles and 🍷. I will take care of the dishes and everything. After that I will give you a complete massage with lavender and massage oil. Thank you for this wonderful meal!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• You made it all? looks like a pot-luck to me. If you actually made all that, thats... umm... impressive. family oriented people do this. If it were me... that one big bowl in the middle would have been it. Would have tasted good as fuck... but just one.

1|0
    0|0
  • That looks great and is very impressive if you can do all that at 18. My ex-wife was a great cook and I appreciated all of the delicious things she made. We've been divorced for a while now and there's not much I miss about the way the relationship was at the end, but I do miss her cooking and baking ability. My new partner is awesome in many ways, but cooking isn't one of her strengths.

If you can cook like that and also be a good partner in other ways, you are going to make some guy very happy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww I appreciate that encouragement so much! I don't believe food is the most important thing... I believe that a relationship takes time, commitment, and much more to survive- food is just a nice side bonus

• In addition to being a good cook, you seem very wise too. I agree with you on the relative importance of food in a relationship being pretty low. A close friend said to me while I was deciding whether to leave my ex-wife "don't stay in a bad relationship just for cake!" which is very true. Despite the fact that my girlfriend is nowhere near as good a cook/baker as my ex-wife, I'm much happier because she's a much better partner in many ways.

• Well thank you! I hope that I can be a good partner in both ways... Once I find someone

• I am already a big guy, would she want me to be obese? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a wife like you, I'd be fat... and the happiest man in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love if she made me this! I love foods! And my wife should be a good cook haha

1|0
    0|0
  • She is getting anything she dreams of... haha. In my ability.~~~

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love that

1|0
    0|0
  • Very nice its look tasty

1|0
    0|0
  • 😇😘

1|0
    0|0
  • impressive

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pleasure to have

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes please :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Never she I should have patience to bare an operation in conscious to taste it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes