Is america only known for its Cherry pie?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought it was apple pie and no. They are known for baseball and right now, they are known for choosing a sexist idiot to represent their whole country.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where are you from if I may ask

• I live in Canada

• sadly your are correct.. the Orange faced, swoopy haired nut job. Let me just point out he lost the popular vote. So most Americans did not vote him in, a oddity in the electoral college allowed him to win. Nov 2017 was a sad day for the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sitting next to my AR-15, I'll say no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• Well I don't know what America *you're* thinking of, but it's probably located back on your home planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • no many states have their own foods, weather, laws. that they are know for. for instance I live in Oklahoma and we are know for the scissor tail fly catcher that is our state animal. we are also know for being the host of the five civilized tribes. another example would be Texas where the famous slogan is everything is bigger in Texas.
    but if your talking about the united states as a whole we are known for our freedom. and we are know as the country with a gun behind every blade of grass, because of the 300 million plus guns we have here in the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • We also have really nice national parks.

0|0
    0|0
  • guns, burgers, trucks and obesity

0|0
    0|0
    • Only russia is for guns

• Nah homie, we also have American pie on vhs

0|0
    0|0
  • Apple Pie.. AS American as Apple pie..

0|0
    0|0
  • And bombing the middle east.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • and our covered boobs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes