Can they work their?

Can a 17 year old work at a place that serves alcohol 🍷 and food? Places like Buffalo Wild Wings and hooters? Because I found this place to work at that serves alcohol and food so can I work there? Can they work their ?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• You can get a job at a place that serves alcohol, but you can't actually serve the alcohol. So, it would be difficult to get a job there, because you can't offer as many services as the competition.

Where I live, you can serve alcohol at 18. If it's the same in your state, you'd have no problem getting a job there next year. Otherwise, you'd have to wait until you're 21.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think.. not to sure in your country you can get an alcohol serving cert if you are under age most the time they dont allow you to be the server 😊 others will do it and you will most likely serve anything else.