Got any easy recipe?

Student life; I'm not sure what to cook anymore. I need to be healthy, but also i don't have a lot of money... Nor time.

Truth is, I simply can't go to bed for supper anymore.

Got any healthy, easy, and low cost recipe to share? Got any easy recipe??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eggs and hash browns

"The Breakfast Log" : Eggs, Sausage or bacon, cheese, hash browns, wrapped in a roll of crosaunt dough from like pisleberry Dough boy. It can serve 3-6 people.

Egg in a hole: Cut a hole in bread after buttering both sides. then put on preheated grill. Put egg in hole and flip when you feel ready too.

Twice Baked Potato

Look up easy fresh recipes they are a food company that sends dinners to your door and have fancy food recipes that aren't half bad. Maybe get a free trial and see how that goes. There are many good food delivery dinners that yeah you how to cook! I suggest only getting free trials and use them as they come. Use one, wait for the trail to end then join a different company and try theirs.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The cheapest and easiest way is to just cook a few meals and eat the same thing for the week. If you cook up a lasagna, get a bag of premade salad will give you a few meals. 2-3 chicken breasts sliced flat and marinated in salt, pepper and garlic powder then pan friend will last a few days in the fridge and goes well either heated with steamed veg or cold with the salad. You could add baked or steamed sweet potato or rice to bulk it up

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 10

• Boiled egg *soft boil 5 minutes* *hard 10 minutes*

Slice of bread

With some butter and apple.

See its simple :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your freezer is your best friend, splash out, make loads of ine particular meal and freeze it eg pie, it makes like 5 dinners for the price of one

0|0
    0|0
  • cut up chicken breast, add cumin, cilantro, red pepper flakes, and other spices (whatever ones you like/prefer). Cook it in a pan and add some water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Google "Cheap, easy casseroles" Casseroles are great because they're usually pretty healthy, easy to throw together, and leave you with tons of leftovers!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd reccomend buying a crockpot, you can make a lot of pretty good food with little effort

0|0
    0|0
  • Noodles !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything with rice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tuna pasta with mayonnaise