How can I make water more appealing?

How can I make water more appealing?
I must admit that I have never been a big water drinker. For some reason, drinking water often makes me feel sick to my stomach. I know I should be drinking more water and less soda. How do I make water more appealing?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to put lemon/orange juice (only a little bit) it might helps and will still be a healthy beverage ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you can’t, I HATE water so much, I could go weeks without drinking actual water and not even care, but I saw this video of this girl who drank a Ltr of water everyday for a week and the benefits it had on her skin and overall health where just amazing 😍, now I’m on that too, been drinking at least a litre of water everyday and my body is thanking me for it, I still hate water so much and some days are harder than others but the benefits it has on my skin make it worth while, I hope this helps in some way x