How can I make water more appealing?

How can I make water more appealing?
I must admit that I have never been a big water drinker. For some reason, drinking water often makes me feel sick to my stomach. I know I should be drinking more water and less soda. How do I make water more appealing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to put lemon/orange juice (only a little bit) it might helps and will still be a healthy beverage ^^

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you can’t, I HATE water so much, I could go weeks without drinking actual water and not even care, but I saw this video of this girl who drank a Ltr of water everyday for a week and the benefits it had on her skin and overall health where just amazing 😍, now I’m on that too, been drinking at least a litre of water everyday and my body is thanking me for it, I still hate water so much and some days are harder than others but the benefits it has on my skin make it worth while, I hope this helps in some way x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Go for an exhaustive run and you will see how much you want to drink water, or at least that's what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • By putting it in a fancy glass, or by replacing it with alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • Freeze it into ice cubes and use them in bourbon?

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink fruit flavored sparkling water.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I started drinking more water after downloading an app that's called plant nanny. Pretty much you water a plant after you drink water (it's no use if you're not truthful hahahah) and the plant dies after a while if you don't drink enough. It helped me. Today I don't use the app anymore cause I don't have space on my phone hahhahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be like that, were i couldnt drink a cup of water without wanting to vomit but as i was practicing for xc season in the summer i found i had to drink water so i started forcing myself to drink more and now i can drink a ton fine

0|0
    0|0
  • The more you drink it the more appealing it is. I guess try Propel water. It's flavored water basically and has things in it that are healthy for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love ice water and a straw

0|0
    0|0
  • vodka mix with water

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes