What do you think of exotic restaurants?

What do you think of exotic restaurants??What do you think of exotic restaurants??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them. Been to many. They are great beautiful setting regional menu perfect conditions. However, you do run the risk that if the view is too good the food goes cold, if the food is too good the you miss the experiencing the view haha and if the company you take with you if perfect well who cares about the rest... there are many ways to have the perfect moment.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• One example immediately leaps to my mind would be restaurant staff in coastal areas who see customers paying a premium for lobster and then wasting a good deal of it by eating only the tail meat and claws. I have also heard of Sushi chefs looking with disdain on customers who stir wasabi into soy and then proceed to β€˜drown’ each piece of sushi in the mix before eating it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to try one every now and then, even if the food isn't that good, the odd bit of the place and how its set up is worth the money the first time but if the food isn't good I highly doubt I'd go again.

1|0
    0|0
  • As an introvert whose presence is online based , I think they are a huge waste of money , but if you like living luxurious and travelling. It just might be a boon for you. Provided you have the money to spend of course

0|0
    0|0
  • They're awesome! I just hope the cuisine can match.

1|0
    0|0
  • I studied the "Ristorante Grotta Palazzese" and used it as a precedent study in one of my building design projects. A badass place

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go if their food equals or surpasses their view (I'd read reviews). Other than that, no

1|0
    0|0
  • Waste of money since it all turns into poo. The only thing I'll pay more for is for the healthiest option. Not the most extravagant. Barring special occasions I wouldn't over indulge like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually over priced an over rated. I prefer to hike to scenic places and have a picnic.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think "you wanna get dinner later? I know a place."

0|0
    0|0
  • Good to try things out and see different places, worth the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool but the food is overrated

1|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Show All
    • @jimyee it sure is but the price can make it overrated

• It can get very expensive and I'm fairly poor but I love going to restaurants that can cost $100+ just for myself. Obviously the price point doesn't make it good but I've worked in the food industry long enough to know which are. And obviously I can't do it often but it sure makes a great treat. Especially when I can surprise my girl by taking her to a place like that.

• I like their displays but if they have only exotic foods, they are not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look cozy and pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool and different

1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow those restuarants look so cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty cool places.. where are they?

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have cool environments but the food meh

0|0
    0|0
  • Would like to give them a try

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Beautiful, but kind of a shame how they built onto Mother Nature like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes