Anyone else really craving pizza?

I am. But I know I'll hate myself after eating it. :( The craving has lasted... 6 hours! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

719

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the major obstacle for some one who is a foodie and also want to stay healthy and fit.

www.just-eat.ie/.../large_pizza.gif

The major solution to these can be to have a cheat day defined when u can eat any of these things (in lesser amount than usual; of course).

In this manner you will be able to strike a balance between your health and craving for food.

http://mybestapizza.com/jsimages/Pizza1.jpg

Try experimenting with some healthy food options. The more you would focus on them, the more you will start liking them and the craving for the non healthy ones will fade away.

Hope this helps. šŸ˜ŠšŸ‡®šŸ‡³

Most Helpful Girl

• I could go for pizza anytime. Now I want to microwave one of my frozen pizzas. Thanks.