Anyone else really craving pizza?

I am. But I know I'll hate myself after eating it. :( The craving has lasted... 6 hours! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the major obstacle for some one who is a foodie and also want to stay healthy and fit.

www.just-eat.ie/.../large_pizza.gif

The major solution to these can be to have a cheat day defined when u can eat any of these things (in lesser amount than usual; of course).

In this manner you will be able to strike a balance between your health and craving for food.

http://mybestapizza.com/jsimages/Pizza1.jpg

Try experimenting with some healthy food options. The more you would focus on them, the more you will start liking them and the craving for the non healthy ones will fade away.

Hope this helps. šŸ˜ŠšŸ‡®šŸ‡³

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I could go for pizza anytime. Now I want to microwave one of my frozen pizzas. Thanks.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I am actually after Christmas dinner. 1 week of good food left until new years resolutions roll out!

1|0
    0|0
    • lmao. i just ordered. but i have vowed to burn at least 800 calories at the gym tonight. so... it's kinda... fair... i guess. :p

• Got a pizza steel as a Christmas present, planning on testing it soon :P

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG YES. I was craving pizza so bad I ended up eating a whole pie myself last night.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if one prepares it themselves, the craving won't be so challenging.

Bought all the raw material earlier today.. Only the mushrooms are missing.

Any tips?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily pizza but I am ALWAYS craving sweets!!! And after eating it I hate myself too

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately. Me too. Surprisingly I didn't quite like it earlier. But since past 1 month I have had 3.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Go buy me some pizza hut. So put up or shut up.

0|0
    0|0
    • nah, i'd rather push you into the fires of mount doom.

• Show All
    • then i don't get your sense of humor or communication or whatever at all. "shut up" is generally not a polite thing to say.

• I was being sarcastic. Can't you tell? Obvious you aren't going to bring a me a pizza. Enjoy the sense of humor.

• Yeah, my brother and I just ordered some.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a pizza, it's Christmas!

1|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™m craving tacos. After all, it is taco Tuesday

1|0
    0|0
    • how was macaroni monday?

• Nope

1|0
    0|0