I eat pasta, salmon, cereal and that's about it. I don't know what else to add in my food intake. Anyone know any easy foods to make that's filling?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Potatoes, sweet potatoes, beans, leafy salads (kale/cabbage salads are amazing but avoid iceberg lettuce), and then to repeat what others have said, rice. You could try some nuts like almonds, walnuts, or seeds like pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. (Not the crazy salty kinds.)

Hope that helps!

• Whats wrong with iceberg lettuce

• It's mostly water with very little fiber and it's pretty much devoid of nutrients. If you're going to eat lettuce make sure it's romaine. Spinach is another good salad green to eat.

Most Helpful Guy