I eat pasta, salmon, cereal and that's about it. I don't know what else to add in my food intake. Anyone know any easy foods to make that's filling?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Potatoes, sweet potatoes, beans, leafy salads (kale/cabbage salads are amazing but avoid iceberg lettuce), and then to repeat what others have said, rice. You could try some nuts like almonds, walnuts, or seeds like pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. (Not the crazy salty kinds.)

Hope that helps!

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats wrong with iceberg lettuce

• It's mostly water with very little fiber and it's pretty much devoid of nutrients. If you're going to eat lettuce make sure it's romaine. Spinach is another good salad green to eat.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Do you not eat vegetables? Because just a little brown rice and some vegetables can fill you up real nice

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea I eat veggies. I eat a lot I'm just trying to find something thats filling and can bulk me up. Pasta Is probably the best filler I need something like that but I can't be eating pasta everyday

• Boiled eggs, rice, yogurt, lots and lots of veggies!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes