Good Diet and Exercise Lifestyle?

What do artichokes, raw garlic, leeks and onions all have in common? They’re all prebiotic foods, which are fiber-rich and help feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut. According to two new studies, prebiotic fibers may help protect beneficial gut bacteria, improve sleep and protect against the physiological impacts of stress. i eat vegetables and fruits every day

High red meat consumption increases the risk of death. i don't eat murdered animals

Owning a dog makes you more likely to exercise. My rotie always wants it

Do You Have A Daily Diet & Exercise Regimen?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I miss exercising with my late Rottweiler. Aside from that I also hear that garlic and onions raise your systems alkalinity which has been proven that cancer cells cannot survive in a high alkaline environment. I'm not a big fan of onions but I do love garlic

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• why go to the extreme lol
    why eat high red meat

I would say eating some red meat is better than no red meat lol...
    balance dear... everything in balance is best!. eat all wholesome foods... but in balance... that the key to a healthy life

I personally eat the hunters and gatherers diet...
    meats
    beans
    potatoes and carb sources
    fruits
    veggies
    and wholesome unprocessed foods!

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess raw garlic and onions are helpful in blood purification as well. I used them during my high school for my acne problem. I have a daily diet schedule but I don't exercise instead I prefer to go for some running or play badminton with my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like some funky breath in somebody's future

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I eat healthy and walk and run every day

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes