Good Diet and Exercise Lifestyle?

What do artichokes, raw garlic, leeks and onions all have in common? They’re all prebiotic foods, which are fiber-rich and help feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut. According to two new studies, prebiotic fibers may help protect beneficial gut bacteria, improve sleep and protect against the physiological impacts of stress. i eat vegetables and fruits every day

High red meat consumption increases the risk of death. i don't eat murdered animals

Owning a dog makes you more likely to exercise. My rotie always wants it

Do You Have A Daily Diet & Exercise Regimen?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I miss exercising with my late Rottweiler. Aside from that I also hear that garlic and onions raise your systems alkalinity which has been proven that cancer cells cannot survive in a high alkaline environment. I'm not a big fan of onions but I do love garlic