• shot
    Vote A
  • stabbed
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shot because being stabbed would be horrific image of some psycho right in front of me repeatedly stabbing

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends am I being shot with a rocket launcher/water gun or stabbed with a spear/butter knife

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Never been shot been stabbed once though. Wouldn't choose either of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stabbed. I like blood soo yea

0|1
    0|1
    • Why do you like blood?

• Its Beautiful. Powerful. And Warm. Its not supposed to be seen but it will be when it wants to be seen. It keeps us healthy and yet its a sign or danger... its majestic.

• Both

0|2
    0|0
  • stabbed is ok

0|1
    0|0
  • Stab might be easier to fix so

0|1
    0|0
  • Shot

0|1
    0|0
  • Shot.

0|1
    0|0
  • if killed... ummmm shot... both would hurt like heck :(

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Depends. I'd prefer being shot in the head to being stabbed in the guts (à la prison rush) but I'd prefer being stabbed in the leg (assuming no major blood vessels are hit) to being shot in the guts.

Also, what calibre are we talking? I'm asking if it's likely to overpenetrate or if it'll end up being like getting shot by an FN-P90.

0|1
    0|0
  • The question is too vague. Being shot by a 22 LR is a lot different than being shot with a 50 BMG. And what is the knife? Does it have hooks, wedge that makes you bleed to death rapidly? So many questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shot I think. That way that bastard can stay away from me and it might be a "cleaner" wou d with less bloodloss. I guess something like that. Neither would be better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stabbed, gunshot will do more internal damage and could bounce around your body depending on caliber.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shot for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Shot, in the back of my head.

0|2
    0|0
  • Shot, that works faster with less pain

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm... depends if it was a hot chick trying to stab me and we both had to wrestle

0|1
    0|0
  • Shot only because I have been shot before so I know what was coming

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes