Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?

• Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?Yes I would because its all preserved and legendary and stuff :)
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?No I wouldn't, and I think anyone with even half a brain would decline
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?cat penis
    Vote C
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?you had too much sugar didn't you? Well I hope you get diabetes you piece of shit :> only pokemon fans will get this joke
    Vote D
  • Now I wanna keep a burger for that long so then I can sell it for that much money $$$
    Vote E
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?Dog boners
    Vote F
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?Yay your back, your back, your back <3 he's back. Celebrate good times c'mon. I miss your gif options daddy.
    Vote G

67

Most Helpful Girls

• $5000 vs how much they'll make in ad revenue

Most Helpful Guys

• Dude I haven't seen you for a long time , xD , bashe kaka?

• I know, barasty zor majhool boom. Zor bashim, awa esta labo eesha la dagarim.

• yeah we will raise fasulya and brnj xD

• That's the only thing we will raise XD