Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?

• Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?Yes I would because its all preserved and legendary and stuff :)
    Vote A
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?No I wouldn't, and I think anyone with even half a brain would decline
    Vote B
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?cat penis
    Vote C
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?you had too much sugar didn't you? Well I hope you get diabetes you piece of shit :> only pokemon fans will get this joke
    Vote D
  • Now I wanna keep a burger for that long so then I can sell it for that much money $$$
    Vote E
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?Dog boners
    Vote F
  • Would you buy a 14 year old burger for $5000 like how these people offered this guy who kept his burger for that long?Yay your back, your back, your back <3 he's back. Celebrate good times c'mon. I miss your gif options daddy.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• $5000 vs how much they'll make in ad revenue

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Dude I haven't seen you for a long time , xD , bashe kaka?

0|1
    0|0
    • I know, barasty zor majhool boom. Zor bashim, awa esta labo eesha la dagarim.

• Show All
    • yeah we will raise fasulya and brnj xD

• That's the only thing we will raise XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't, though now I have my next get rich quick scheme

0|1
    0|0
  • I missed you daddy! 😍

0|1
    0|0
    • I missed you too daughter. <3 what presents would you like? What toys are we buying you today? I just got back to work from my huge stock broke meeting and closed a 200k deal.

• Show All
    • 😍 Happy new years by the way.

• HAPPY NEW YEARS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜

• Ewww no it's probably full of bacteria

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually it isn't because there was no moisture in the burger. It was a burger from McDonalds too lol.

• I still don't trust it, it was once exposed to air when it was first made

• you're back (Β΄βˆ€ο½€)

happy new year β•°(*Β΄οΈΆ`*)β•―β™‘

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Half-brain! Yup.

(Good poll)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks man <3 happy new years. One more year closer to the sun drawing near us and burning our faces and bodies up.

• They're nuts

0|1
    0|0
  • No way what so ever would I do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL NOOOO!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't, and I think anyone with even half a brain would decline.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes