Would the restaurant be successful with only fancy coffees with liquor and dessert on the menu as a new concept?

I am trying to come up with a new cafe concept for my next project

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's an interesting concept for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe, but it's not that simple. Restaurants (especially expensive, niche restaurants like the one you're aiming for) go out of business all the time. In fact, they're a favorite method for pro-athletes to lose their money after they retire! That said, if you live in a big city, then the concept of fancy coffees, especially a fancy coffee that was mixed with fancy booze, would seem like something that could really be successful. Do you have a chef or someone with a culinary/mixology background who could put these things together? If so, I love the idea, especially paired with fancy, tiny desserts.

0|0
    0|0
    • I live in Manhattan and have 10 years of restaurant experience

• Oh, I think this would be a hit in Manhattan!! I mean, like I said, having a great idea isn't necessarily enough but the idea in general sounds great. I mean, I've been to a lot of restaurants and I've run into so few coffee + liquor concoctions in my life that I can imagine that you could really get people excited if you could pull this off. In fact, I think that I've had maybe one hot coffee + bourbon drink ever. I truly hope you get this financed and launched and maybe even send us an update later when you open!

• Thanks for your input

• Worked fo Starbucks and other coffeehouses

0|0
    0|0
    • Starbucks Coffee sucks compare to my specialty coffees and presentation and I will also serve liquor with it. Cheers

Recommended myTakes