Does your diet consist of a higher intake of fat or sugar?

Does your diet consist of a higher intake of fat or sugar?Does your diet consist of a higher intake of fat or sugar?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly! I love mayonnaise, and sugar! However, I eat REAL stuff. Home-grown meat, not fast-food. I work, too. I can eat anything and sustain 130 lbs!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat way to much sugary foods, my diet is really bad, im drinking a can of Dr Pepper as I write this lol, but I really need to change it as Iā€™m getting dizzy spells lately.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• low fat low saturated fat 1700 milafram or 1500 milafram of salt an no more than 30 grams of sugar a day i know the limits doctors set sum days eat the max in salt just cuz get a bit weak eith out it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know for sure. I'd guess fat because I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I know Big Food packs tons of salt and sugar into everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the end it doesn't make sence. Fat could be turned into fat overnight so it isn't effective. Plus we need both of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, mostly lean meats and raw/cooked veggies with some fruits.

0|0
    0|0
  • out of the 2 probably more fat but protein dwarfs both of em (which sucks)

0|0
    0|0
  • It used to but I'm slowly changing and eating more veggies or incorporating salads with my meals.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm all about that fat. I pick savory, fatty goodness everyday of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sugar by far but I am on a sugar drop in 2018 so tying to cut waaaay back on my sugar intake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing sugar, but I don't know for certain

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucralose!

0|0
    0|0
  • A higher intake of sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • my diet fluctuates