Should junk food be banned from schools?

Should junk food be banned from schools??

149

Most Helpful Girl

• In my school, they actually don't sell junk foods nor drinks like cola in the canteen. I heard no one complain about it actually, it's almost like we dont notice. And once a week, they usually give out free vegetable soup, or fruits. They taste good! But also, our school would only about once in a school year suddenly sell junk foods, and lots would swarm over to buy it! (But if you bring your own junk food to school, that's another story) Basically they just don't promote it but they won't reprimand for what you eat :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be hearty good foods in schools. Things that fill you up not junk food that makes you hilungry 20 minuites later. Also nobody knows the person's background who attends school. They may rely on school as their only source as food. Good food that fills you up and is a mix bit healthy should be provided on a daily basis