Who here on gag loves to cook?

I love to cook. Itโ€™s so much fun and Iโ€™ve recently gotten into baking. Which has been great.

I make a lot of my own sauces and I only make homemade sweet stuff like cinnamon rolls and cheesecake.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did I read that as "Who here loves to gag on cock" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Itโ€™s my kitchen
    My girlfriend is banned from entering cos when we she even looks at a microwave things set on fire

0|0
    1|1
    • Lol thatโ€™s how I am. When Iโ€™m home itโ€™s my kitchen and no one is allowed in

• Why the down votes?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Love cooking. I can make a lot of good steak, I can make pasta, I am good and making tacos (no, not just the kit stuff), and I've made pizza and I make killer burgers. Going to definitely broaden how what kinds of food I make in the near future. I'm gonna add some stir fry to my arsenal and some other Asian cuisine.

0|0
    1|1
  • I want/need to get into cooking but I can't say I love it from experience as I have little to none... I can however make an amazing quesadilla. (not just cheese and the tortilla, there is actually more effort that goes into mine). xD

0|0
    1|1
    • Lol nice

• Show All
    • I don't get notifications when people dislike so I didn't even notice xD I dunno why, maybe they don't like my fake chefness or think I'm saying that to be a suck up... I could see both as possibilities.

• I like to eat than cook. My mom cooks the meals and, I add all the random ketchups to mine. Although, I can cook almost everything but, it's a drag.

0|0
    1|1
  • I enjoy cooking, it's a lot of fun, but I love baking, which is cathartic and borderline therapeutic for me

0|0
    1|1
    • Same! Only cooking more for me

• Show All
    • What the fuck is with the down votes?

• You've got me there. I've got no clue

• Me, me , me... ๐Ÿ˜Š my new thing now before I go to bed is watching people cook. The quick one to two minute cooking hands... be licking my lips a lot.

0|0
    1|1
  • Oh I absolutely love cooking and baking bread. Most gifts I get these days are related to cooking. Just got a grittle cast iron pan and a pizza steel. Gonna test them soon :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Ye my favourite is making a taco stove/dish thing, whatever it's called in English

0|0
    1|1
  • I love baking but since my sister got me a new and my first cook book I can make stuff now which Iโ€™m excited about

0|0
    1|1
  • I hate cooking. I'd love to try one of your sweet home made sauces tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    1|1
  • I Love to cook, campfire cooking is my favorite!
    Biscuit anyone?

0|1
    0|0
  • I love cooking!

As for baking, I've tried it, but have done it much. I'll focus on it one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook, I just wish I had more space in my kitchen with more appliances, time, and money to chef up elaborate dishes on the regular.

0|0
    0|0
  • l love to cook as well l can cook most things l also make jam the scottish cook

0|0
    1|1
  • Ha I won't say I love but I do cook for myself and enjoy it.
    I gotta say, it is fun cooking with a friend or when you have someone over. Cooking and having a few drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't always want to cook, but when I do, I love doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook and bake because i love to eat lol. Do do you Cheesecake from scratch..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like cooking ( Spaghetti, Lasagna, Meatloaf )

0|0
    0|0
  • I love watching cookery shows and travel shows based on food.

0|0
    1|1
  • I njoy it in my free time..๐Ÿ˜Š it feels grt when the dish is actually tasty as intended

0|0
    1|1
  • I love the opposite
    Eating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    1|1
    • Seriously I am beginning to get fed up with all this down vote like what did I say wrong now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Yeah I donโ€™t get the down votes

• Ummm, I can make you toast if you like, lol.

0|0
    1|1
  • I love to cook but Chinese food in particular

0|0
    1|1
  • I like cooking!

0|0
    1|1
  • i suck at baking but am the master of the grill

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook, especially baking sweets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, not every time.

0|0
    1|1
  • I make some mean Irish and Puerto Rican dishes

0|0
    1|1
  • I love food and I love to eat

0|0
    0|0
  • Me๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–