How Do You Get A Brain Freeze?

I can never seem to get a brain freeze. It's like my brain is filled with so much other stuff, that it refuses to make room for a brain freeze. Lol. I'm joking, I know it doesn't work like that.

But anywho... I've always wanted one as a one time thing. Just to try it out. I know it will hurt (from what I've heard), but I never had one. Because my teeth and gums are extremely sensitive, I have 5 (maybe 7) cavities (maybe more), and sensitive big (but not too big) tonsils.

And even if I were to quick swallow the ice cream, milkshake, or even slushie; whether if it's with a straw, spoon, or poured straight into the mouth, the small gap (gums) between my 2 front teeth (which is a VERY sensitive spot for me), tends to get in the way. Causing me to have to slow down and not be able to get a brain freeze. πŸ˜”

So does anyone know how to get one?
And please don't try to convince me not to try to have one, because I already decided I want one.

And I do think that me trying instead of letting it happen on it's own could be another reason why it's not working.

Any ideas on what to do?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the same problem too. Before I get the brain freeze, I feel the cold in my teeth and throat which makes me slow down. If you want an actual brain freeze you just need to consume a lot more of that frozen food and try to swallow it quickly as one mouthful won’t do it

• I did once eat a big bowl of ice cream in one sitting. But all I got was a stomach ache and constipation from it. πŸ˜”

Most Helpful Girl

• I get a brain freeze after eating ice cream.

• Lucky. πŸ˜” Does it hurt to you at all? a lot of people usually say it hurts.