Lol, why do restaurants not allow adults to buy kids meals?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They simply want to screw more money out of people. Buying a kid's meal only gives you what you pay for.

Try playing them at their own game. Spread the word. Go in, sit down. Order your kids meal. If the say no, all of you get up and walk out.

Works best if you book a large table for 6 or 8 people at a restaurant you are not likely to go back to. They have a choice of giving you what you want, or losing the whole table. NOT a good business model to let 6 or 8 people walk away!

4|1
    0|0
    • oooooh I like that!

• Show All
    • Thank you for MHO!

• you're welcome!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I thought you could, it just won't satisfy most adults

1|1
    0|0
    • Exactly me too. I guess it depends on the restaurant. I wanted a kids meal because I wasn't that hungry.

• appropriate reaction

3|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes the kids meal is better value and the restaurant would be losing money

2|1
    0|0
  • I have noticed a 50/50 split on whether they do or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably because it won't be enough food for an adult to eat unless they already snacked a little before eating.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but if I order a kid's meal, they should let me have it lol. I wanted only a little food today

• Well see if they have an age limit for that and if they don't, sue the restaurant.

• A lot of restaraunts do allow you to.

2|1
    0|0
  • Cause they hoes.

2|1
    0|0
  • Aren't we all kids deep in our hearts?

1|1
    0|0
  • Cause they might buy them for their kids?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I do lol sometimes i'm not that hungry , so i choose a meal from the kids menu . I've never been refused yet lol ( i don't look like a kid either lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • I never understood that either

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes