What do you do if you ordered a meal at a restaurant alone and you end up not liking it?

If you never eat at a restaurant alone jus t pretend you did for this question. What do you do if you ordered a meal at a restaurant alone and you end up not liking it?
  • Take it home with me and offer it to whoever you live with
    Vote A
  • Just try to Scarf it down anyways so I don’t waste food or my money
    Vote B
  • Offer it to soneone else at the restaurant
    Vote C
  • Just refuse to eat it and ask to pay for the check so I can leave
    Vote D
  • I’d do something else (please say)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were at a fancy restaurant or an all you can eat where I'd be charged for unfinished food, I'd try to hide the food I can't finish in dishes and such, similar to as Mr. Bean did in this episode: https://youtu.be/jquWO-0VkII

In all honestly though, I'd most likely pay then leave.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, If it's a cooking problem with something i do like, i'd send it back, if it's just me not liking it then i'd order something else. I'll pay for both meals and if i can take it away i'll let wifey try it... then the cat... then the bin lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Option B. I presume i ordered something new from the menu (if that was the case). I’ll eat as much of it as i can

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't order something I dont like if I was on my own

0|1
    0|0
    • What if it was something you ordinarily would like but maybe the way they cooked it made it taste bad?

• Then I'd take it back

• In that case I'd alert them and tell them in tastes wrong.

• If there's actually something wrong with the dish, I'll send it back. If I just ordered the wrong thing, I'll eat what I can, then pay the check and leave.

1|1
    0|0
  • "It doesn't taste right". They never question that, and offer you something else. They charge you for the meal you actually eat or take with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I order something I don’t really like then I just pick at it until I feel I’m full enough to go home and eat something else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did this the other day. I ate a bit and then just left the rest. They offered to box it for me but I said no. Then I just paid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would only send it back if it's obviously made wrong, like undercooked or burnt or they just gave me the wrong dish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either eat it if I'm really hungry (and post bad review on trip advisor) or ask to change. This depends on why I didn't like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would very nicely say that I don’t like it and ask to order something else.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm picky enough for this ever to come up XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd force myself to eat as much as possible bc I don't want to waste food AND money.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's really bad, I'll complain.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just pay n leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d just deal with it

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd give it to family 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Order something else or just pay & leave.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Take it home and sling it out the window as hard as I can without hitting the window to the chickens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just try to Scarf it down anyways so I don’t waste food or my money.

0|1
    0|0
  • In would pay for the check, leave, and never go there again.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes