What do you do if you ordered a meal at a restaurant alone and you end up not liking it?

If you never eat at a restaurant alone jus t pretend you did for this question. What do you do if you ordered a meal at a restaurant alone and you end up not liking it?
  • Take it home with me and offer it to whoever you live with
  • Just try to Scarf it down anyways so I don’t waste food or my money
  • Offer it to soneone else at the restaurant
    Vote C
  • Just refuse to eat it and ask to pay for the check so I can leave
    Vote D
  • I’d do something else (please say)
    Vote E

174

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were at a fancy restaurant or an all you can eat where I'd be charged for unfinished food, I'd try to hide the food I can't finish in dishes and such, similar to as Mr. Bean did in this episode: https://youtu.be/jquWO-0VkII

In all honestly though, I'd most likely pay then leave.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, If it's a cooking problem with something i do like, i'd send it back, if it's just me not liking it then i'd order something else. I'll pay for both meals and if i can take it away i'll let wifey try it... then the cat... then the bin lol.