When do you start to indulge in Easter treats?

I’m not even ashamed, these went up for sale on the 2nd of January and I waited a whole three days before buying some
When do you start to indulge in Easter treats?
How soon is too soon for Easter yums?

1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Even the dog is judging.

0|1
    0|0
    • I can bribe her though

• Pfff.
      As for me, I have barely even touched all of the Christmas cookies my family gave me.
      It doesn't matter whether you want them or not because as a single man living alone, everyone is going to force them on you anyway so that your Christmas "isn't ruined, sad and pitiful".

• How... thoughtful 😐 at least you’ll never starve?

Most Helpful Girl

• I surely wouldn't refuse if someone offered me now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• About a week before Easter.. and really only hot cross buns. Eggs strictly on Easter only!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Eggs are meh, they’re just chocolate but hot cross buns are 🤤

• When someone reminds me Easter is coming by throwing a stale one of these at my head..
    i.pinimg.com/.../...2b1165065dfda255c54a0e834e.jpg
    by the way,, they hurt when they're stale.😔

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love Cadbury eggs. I only get like 2 or 3 because they are so rich. Seem to come out just before Easter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your poor dog... lmao you are a right tease.

Not this year. I've made a commitment no excess sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't have anything special for Easter here... Except egg candy which just different kinds of candy either in chocolate or some other stuff formed like an egg...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll wait before Easter to get Easter treats. I still have Christmas and
    New Years buzzing in my head. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • NOW is much, much too soon!!! 😂

Two weeks before Easter, say I...

0|0
    0|0
    • Look I waited until December for the Christmas tree, you can’t take away hot cross buns as well 🙄 they’re only around for four months!!

• It's way too soon. I only indulge in East treats from Holy Thursday 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Better question is do we ever stop?

1|1
    0|0
  • Umm i eat anything any time

0|0
    0|0
  • When u have the taste just in modertation

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever someone shows me some. 😲

0|0
    0|0
  • lol @ the dog in corner

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Oh, they only sell hot cross buns here before Easter. I would have to make them if I wanted them, and I don’t really like them as it is.

We’re still going through our panettone and pandoro from Christmas.

0|0
    0|1
    • They only sell them here before Easter too 😉 Easter is just starting in January, just like Christmas in stores starts in September

• Like, the week before Easter. There are at least two more holidays before Easter here.

• I'm getting Mämmi as soon as it comes for sale and isn't the stupid frozen stuff but fresh Mämmi, but since it's still over two months until Easter I think I still have to wait a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to ask, what is that? 😄 Is it sweet or sour, I can't tell by the looks of it.

• What’s mämmi? Is it a fresh food?
      It’s a hot cross bun... slight sweet spiced bread with sultanas or raisins through it with a paste cross on top, and you cut in half and toast it then have it with butter

• Mämmi is the Finnish Easter delicacy that looks like shit (and according to some tastes like that as well). It's a sweet-ish dessert made from rye flour and malted rye. It's for an acquired taste. 😄 We eat it with cream or milk. They make it ready for like a year early so they have some frozen stuff to sell as soon as the season starts. But the fresh Mämmi is way better.

• Where I live I don't think they have Easter stuff out yet. I've only seen Valentine's stuff. And I've never had what's in the pic. But if it's something i really like I put no time limits on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My little local store actually had a shelf full of Easter eggs on Boxing day (Dec.26th) somehow I managed to avoid the temptation, but I'm not sure for how much longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wait until valentines is over, mostly because Easter candies don’t get put out until after valentines.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have not eaten one of those in ages! I don’t usually have them just scoff in Easter eggs lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • from today lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know what an Easter treat is.

0|0
    0|0
  • what the hell is that?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hot cross bun

• I know the song but never saw one before... not what I imagined. As for Easter (or in my case Ostara) candy not until the day of.

• As soon as shops start selling them haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes