Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I prefer to eat at my house. Also I can't eat while standing

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• No, that's one of the symptoms of my social anxiety disorder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, don't care, I know I eat in a generally not horrendous manner, I cover my mouth mostly if I'm gonna do something off-putting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah? Aslong as it doesn't become sloppy or something... Well I rather not eat at fsst restaurants... They're jucky and disgusting ;(

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Too socially awkward. I even hate it when someone I know looks at me when I’m eating (except my cousin).

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me, I got something at a place and then take it home.

1|0
    0|0
  • No big deal. Had to do it all throughout school at the cafeteria.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm yeah why wouldn't I be? Aren't you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha no not really

• Show All
    • Yeah it does make sense, that sucks but at least your family are looking out for you which is nice :) sports what ones?

• Swim
      Soccer
      Gymnastics
      Figure Skating
      Ballet
      Archery
      Karate
      Teakwondo
      Table tennis
      Running
      And more😂
      I don't do them all at once but those are some of the main sports I have done lol

• Not really

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don’t care

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. It depends

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's fine lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. you should come with me sometimes haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure a hungry man needs to. eat

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ys off course

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm pretty comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah cause I don't eat like a horse

1|0
    0|0
  • yepper

1|0
    0|0
  • Do not like eating chicken wings in public

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s no big deal

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Yes. Unless it's something which I know will be messy. Like bubble waffles. Never have that in public.
    media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/.../bubble-waffle.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I honestly don´t care how I look like eating. I don´t care if it´s with a date or with friends or alone or with my family... I just enjoy my food and everyone doesn´t look the best while eating so f´ck that haha

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who I'm with. I'm not a fan of eating in front of a crush or something but I don't mind eating out with friends. I don't care about strangers but if there is someone I like then I get super worried about how I'm eating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I've grown up with my family making comments on how I eat, what I eat, and how much (or how little) I eat. As I result I'm very self conscious about eating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes to an extent. If its something really messy like sloppy joes or barbecue anything then I prefer not to be in public

1|0
    0|0
  • If I am hungry/starving, Idgaf where I'm at or who's watching. I am not sharing lol

1|0
    0|0
  • For the most part yea, I just don't wanna look up and see someone staring, its like what's up

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'll eat in a restaurant alone. if I'm hungry I'm hungry 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wasn’t when I was younger, but I grew into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep I am

1|0
    0|0
  • I will eat anything, doesn't matter where I am

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on who i am eating with lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating what?

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm with someone otherise I'm self conscious esp when eating messy food or a banana. I swear guys are always staring at me when I do!
    It's not fair, like once I was eating and a guy smiled at me, before I could react I was embarrassed since I had sauce on the side of my mouth.
    Then another time I had a Philly cheese and steak, and a guy tried to ask me out.

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who used to be obese from age 10 to 24 (so, most of my life), I developed a fear or nervousness of eating in public or in front of people.

There were a couple of times that people (strangers, as well as relatives) would make comments when I was eating, like "Maybe you shouldn't be eating that" or "Maybe you should be hitting the gym instead of eating that." Or, I'd hear people mutter "Fat Pig" in passing. Rude and hurtful comments. So, over time, I would try to avoid being seen eating in public for fear that people would say those things to me.

To this day, I don't really have that same fear, but I still notice that I'm not 100% comfortable eating in public.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes