Do you know the culinary cultures of different countries?

Do you have a culinary culture that you like? You can also choose your own country. Personally, I can not give up Turkish cuisine. İtalian cuisine is also nice.Do you know the culinary cultures of different countries?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the French cuisine. ( That's what I love about my home country and what I consider like the only thing really worth it there)

But I believe that I have some love for the rest of European culture too. On the other hand, I hate American ( and Canadian) food.

Lebanese is nice, but I can live without.

1|2
    0|0
    • Do you feel like surrendering yet?

• Show All
    • You kind a lose the opportunity of pissing out people.

If you want a cliché that's true about us, it is that we tend to piss off every human being including ourselves.

True story.

• true story

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up on Filipino food. However it’s not the healthiest. Currently I’m into Greek and Italian food.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I loved the food in Istanbul; those fish sandwiches on the floating boats “balik ekmek!” And also the stuffed mussels, Istanbul is special you do get a sense you are at the biggest cultural crossroad on the world; I like also Mediterranean cuisine like Greek (but not fast food Greek), seafood you get on the islands.

1|0
    0|0
  • Portuguese cuisine is the best, if you go to a restaurant they will give you food for 3 or 4 people even when you eat alone... Spanish go crazy with that. Our fish is the best in Europe and we are the only country in the world that has a dish for every part of the pig... i mean every part even for brain or testicles we have a dish

from other countries maybe brazillian food is the second best

1|1
    0|0
  • In Africa they have very simple bread based foods, as well as snack foods such as chin-chin which is delicious by the way. It's like little pieces of dough fried in oil and covered in cinnamon sugar and they are just so good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Mexican cuisine best but steak will always be my favorite 😆 what do you like to cook?

1|0
    0|0
  • Another vote here for Turkish. Tied with Indian as well!

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn, definitely couldn't give up Japanese or Indian foods, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm aware of the culinary cultures of Indian, Chinese and, Italian to some extent.

1|0
    0|0
  • #1 French - no contest
    #2 Japanese/Chinese/Thai
    #3 Mexican

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably Mexican, Greek, and Japanese, I grew up on Russian

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian, Thai, Mexican, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Barbecue, Mediterranean, Irish

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah, ma belle France !

1|1
    0|0
  • Stop making me so dam hungry

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotta love those kebabs

1|0
    0|0
  • Latin American cuisine, "the best".

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkish food is what god eats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Parisian cafe food is the meaning of life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would eat Korean food anyday ( I am Indian)

1|0
    0|0
  • Türk mutfağı en iyisi. Veya biz ona alışığız.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• When traveling in Europe, I've been trying to taste each countries own cultural cuisines. I have to say that Italian food is the best I've tasted hands down. I love my pasta and pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Indian food <3

1|2
    0|0
  • I love Mediterranean food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thai food and Indian. I like it very spicy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Korean food! :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes