Do you know the culinary cultures of different countries?

Do you have a culinary culture that you like? You can also choose your own country. Personally, I can not give up Turkish cuisine. İtalian cuisine is also nice.Do you know the culinary cultures of different countries?

719

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the French cuisine. ( That's what I love about my home country and what I consider like the only thing really worth it there)

But I believe that I have some love for the rest of European culture too. On the other hand, I hate American ( and Canadian) food.

Lebanese is nice, but I can live without.

• Do you feel like surrendering yet?

• You kind a lose the opportunity of pissing out people.

If you want a cliché that's true about us, it is that we tend to piss off every human being including ourselves.

True story.

• true story

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up on Filipino food. However it’s not the healthiest. Currently I’m into Greek and Italian food.