Would you drink just carbonated water?

So a lot of people like this drink, which is basically sugar free, calorie free, carbonated water with natural flavor. I wanted to try it since so many people love it, but I wasn’t expecting it to be what it tasted like. It was just like regular carbonated water with the slightest hint of flavor, but like it said, completely sugar less. Do you really like this? How can you drink just carbonated water? Or am I just drinking it wrong. I heard you mix this into a alcoholic drink or something but I don’t think I’d buy this again. Haha I’m really really curious as to how this is good.Would you drink just carbonated water?
  • Love it
    Vote A
  • Never heard of it / Tried it
    Vote B
  • It’s bad
    Vote C
  • I’m drinking it wrong (explain)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I didn't used to like carbonated water, but I started drinking it because it's good for your stomach, and now I drink it all the time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No such thing as ''sugar free'' artificial sweeteners still count as sugar. I have a stream soda machine at home and i make own soda/carbonated water with no flavor nor sugar. To make it better i used some lime or lemonade, cucumbers, or any fruit that taste good, fresh fruits.

0|0
    0|0
    • This drink literally is “sugar free.” It’s straight up carbonated water like what you can make with your soda stream machine. There’s nothing sweet about it at all.. but there’s a flavor to it.

• As long there is no sweet taste in am all in. But still would choose the home made, won't buy any.

• Yeah you’re probably better of doing that. Personally, I didn’t like this at all lol.

• I do not know these products, but at my location, such "flavoured water" is usually really high on sugar, because that flavour is applied through flavoured sugar.

I drank that stuff a long time ago, until I realized how stupid that was.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s how I assumed this would taste lol but it wasn’t sweet at all. Just plain old carbonated water with the slightest hint of flavor.

• And the flavor is there for sure, but it’s not at all sweet. It’s the opposite

• I tried it before with the natural flavor and it's pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like Carbonated water, it tastes like it's attacking my mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that Celtser water? sorry can't spell it. Don't know if there's a difference or not

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha no worries. It’s spelled seltzer I believe, and yes it is but I don’t think it’s as carbonated/fizzy as club soda. But yes. The only difference is that your get the flavor, such as berry for example. You can taste it for sure but it’s not sweet at all.

• It's fizzy water, you drink water don't you? It's just like that but fizzy

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried it before lol. how does that mean that i don’t drink water? this entire question was basically about me trying it and realizing how could people drink such thing because im not used to drinking carbonated water. and yes, it’s water, but lol it doesn’t taste exactly like it at all. to me, at least.

• Just drink coffee, it's nicer lol

• Haha yeah already do that lol.

• I don't like carbonated water lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuck!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't drink it.

0|0
    0|0