Would you drink just carbonated water?

So a lot of people like this drink, which is basically sugar free, calorie free, carbonated water with natural flavor. I wanted to try it since so many people love it, but I wasn’t expecting it to be what it tasted like. It was just like regular carbonated water with the slightest hint of flavor, but like it said, completely sugar less. Do you really like this? How can you drink just carbonated water? Or am I just drinking it wrong. I heard you mix this into a alcoholic drink or something but I don’t think I’d buy this again. Haha I’m really really curious as to how this is good.Would you drink just carbonated water?
  • Love it
  • Never heard of it / Tried it
  • It’s bad
    Vote C
  • I’m drinking it wrong (explain)
    Vote D

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I didn't used to like carbonated water, but I started drinking it because it's good for your stomach, and now I drink it all the time

Most Helpful Girl