What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever eaten?

617

Most Helpful Guy

• Hottest I've eaten is probably habanero straight up or sausage with naga morich. Hottest thing I've consumed was a homemade chili booze. This guy kept bunch of naga jolokia peppers in vodka for couple weeks. Thought it was regular booze, took a huge chug and spent the next 45 minutes spitting and breathing outside D:

Most Helpful Girl

• Wasabi, I guess.
    No wait. A paella my boyfriend made. I don't know what he seasoned it with, but my eyes and nose were watering, my mouth was burning and my face heated up. I've never tasted something like that before and he claimed he had not put anything spicy in it. He said it didn't taste much of anything.