What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever eaten?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hottest I've eaten is probably habanero straight up or sausage with naga morich. Hottest thing I've consumed was a homemade chili booze. This guy kept bunch of naga jolokia peppers in vodka for couple weeks. Thought it was regular booze, took a huge chug and spent the next 45 minutes spitting and breathing outside D:

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wasabi, I guess.
    No wait. A paella my boyfriend made. I don't know what he seasoned it with, but my eyes and nose were watering, my mouth was burning and my face heated up. I've never tasted something like that before and he claimed he had not put anything spicy in it. He said it didn't taste much of anything.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• scorpion pepper 1,400,000 on the Scoville scale. It's the second hottest pepper in the world. For comparison a jalapeno is about 9,000 on the scale

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghost pepper hot wings. I have tried a taco with Scorpion Pepper hot sauce though.

1|0
    0|0
  • A burger cover is ghost peppers. It tasted good but Jesus Christ did it hurt

0|1
    0|0
  • Once when I was on Bangkok I tried some shrimps with a sauce that later came to know was made with pure mixed jalapeños

0|1
    0|0
  • Recently, Szechuan Beef. Overall in my lifetime, I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ate some pickled hot peppers my boss makes. I have a cast iron stomach but that made me throw up

0|0
    0|0
  • Some salsa my aunt in Mexico made.

1|0
    0|0
  • A Carolina Reaper and it was amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Soap, but that might've been my mouth dying

0|0
    0|0
  • Roasted pepper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Wasabi

0|0
    0|0
  • Thai food.
    Also Habaneros

0|0
    0|0
  • Falafel

0|0
    0|0
  • carolina reapers

0|0
    0|0
  • cayenne pepper, just the spice itself

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Thai green chili probably but I have tried more than once and every time regretted it 😀

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is really hot for me... I do want to try the ghost pepper. I always put extra Chile on everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I think when I had garlic at my cousin's home that may not have been cooked or de-spiced.

0|0
    0|1
  • Habanero pepper straight off the vine, i thought it was a regular sweet pepper lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend pranked me and covered my pizza in hot sauce.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes