Have you ever eaten crocodile, deer or snake meat before?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Deer and snake but not crocodile

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I eat venison reasonably regularly. Never had snake, but have had crocodile steak.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes all three. Aligator steak is more common to find. It is a dry meat much like shark or some chicken breast. Deer is best when prepared by those that know how to prepare wild game. Venision stew and cube steak are my favorites. I've only had snake twice, Once on a desert trek our guide shot a rattlesnake that we prepared for dinner. Very good. Moist white meat. Another time at a wild game meal I had a soft snake that reminded me of Chick-fil-a nuggets. I think Elk is the best of the antler animals. Reindeer is also very good. Frog legs are ok but I would not seek them out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 10

• Yep. Croc and Snake are very chewy, venison is gamey.
    Or, as the saying goes: Tastes like chicken...:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all of the above. Venison is quite delicious. Snake was ok, and crocodile wasn't that good. Aside from fish, I don't tend to appreciate the flavor of strict carnivores.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deer yes. Stew with macarons are freaking awesome. Soecially if orepared spicy. Why is it even conaidered an exotic meat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Deer no, reindeer yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I've eaten snake before and deer

0|0
    0|0
  • Snake only

0|0
    0|0
  • All three, none taste like chicken