Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?

• Coffee☕🍵
    Vote A
  • Alcohol🍹🍸🍷🍺🍻
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• With certainty, coffee would be the most difficult. I say that primarily because alcohol isn't as readily available as coffee, especially at work when I need it. (And I need it at work more often than I need alcohol, believe it or not. Lol )

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hardly drink coffee. I wont' miss it at all if there weren't any. I like socializing with booze. I know it's healthy to give up drinking alcohol. I hope I don't have to give it up entirely.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• :-D The options are…just… You are so much in the world, where everyone drinks (whatever).
    And there is me. I don't like any of those things. I don't have to give them up, I never had them. So tell me. Where is the option for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never drink because I don't know why but for some reason I just can not stand the taste of alcohol. Like I tried a bit during the holidays and I just couldn't drink it. So definitely coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol, mainly because ai almost never drink coffee in the first place, alcohol I don't drink often either, but I could drop both and never worry about not bring able to drink them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already pretty much given up alcohol, I have a 5 parties per year limit. Sometimes I'll have a beer with my supper or something, but I don't really care much for alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol became more part of the culture that I am immersed, so it is now somehow, intertwine with my daily schedule.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alcohol as part of your daily schedule can lead you down a pretty rough road.

• Show All
    • I mean, I am not an alcoholic (yet) but I see myself at the end of the day (working days) with a beer in a hand, a screen infront of me to tire my eyes out until I repeat the process at the other day. It soothes the process and makes me numb, the weird part is that I am aware of it, but it doesn't bother me at all, but thanks for the kind words

• Yeah that's actually pretty normal, I had one job where I'd always have a beer when I got home from work to unwind.

• Coffee... because I've already gotten rid of alcochol but not of coffee...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attached to either. But I would like to reserve the right to have a ice cold beer on a burning summer day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee. I'm attempting to do so now. 4 days and counting >:(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink much of either, but I have to say coffee because I do need it when I have to drive long distance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee of course. I know alcohol has a lot of negative effects on someone's body and shit like that, while coffee is necessary for me to cont

0|0
    0|0
  • my diet consists mainly of coffee and cigarettes tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink any of them so I got it easy peasy lemon squicy...

0|0
    0|0
  • most people in prison is to do with drink and drugs

0|0
    1|0
  • Coffee in like 0.2 seconds all it does is worsen my anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • anal. I am into anal with girls

0|0
    2|0
  • Neither as I don't drink either

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee, immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Must have COFFEE!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont drink those things

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure, coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like either one

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee so the answer is pretty easy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do none of thoses, \o/. <--fun at parties

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink alcohol anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely drink either so no problem either way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I've given up alcohol. Never have been an alcoholic, but I drank quite a a few years ago. Now I can't stand more than a cup of wine.
    I never liked coffee that much, so not a problem for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink. I do have a coffee addiction though (4 cups a day)
    There's no way I could give up coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink coffee but alcohol is the only fun drug that it legal so give me this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like coffee of alcohol, so I could give up on both quite easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol, I don’t drink coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink anymore. And not a fan of coffee either. So neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like both

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee. I have migraines if I don't drink at least three cups of coffee a day.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes